CAMELOT is a top quality yacht with pedigree, built by famed Dutch shipyard Royal Huisman to exacting standards. This timeless design is a proven world cruiser, ready to take her new owner anywhere around the world in safety, style, and comfort. A rare opportunity to obtain a proven world cruiser of this pedigree, at an outstanding value.
- CAMELOT accommodates 10 guests in 5 double staterooms each with en suite bathroom. There are accommodations for 6 crew forward with large head & shower and laundry room.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- CAMELOT’S sophisticated Euro lines are a product of the DeVries Lentsch design team, who gave her a sleek exterior while the interior has a traditional classic ambiance. She is easily boarded via port or starboard midship gates or her teak decked Euro transom. Dual stairways lead from the swim platform to the aft deck. A water tight transom door opens to the lazarette with a large storage area. The Aft Deck is open with overhead coverage from the boat deck. There are two cocktail tables that are easily converted to a full dining table with the addition of a matching varnished teak insert. There are 2 built in lounges w/coffee tables against the cabin bulkhead to port and starboard of the teak framed glass doors. These sliding doors are the entry to the Main Salon. The Main Salon has handsomely appointed furnishings in neutral tones with beautiful paneling of African striped mahogany and window treatments employing an elegant embroidered fabric. To starboard is a wet bar with 2 leather upholstered bar chairs, a refrigerator, ice machine and ample cabinetry for glass and bottle storage. There is a stairway to port leading to guest staterooms. The Salon has abundant seating with matching leather settees diagonally opposed. The settee to port will comfortably seat 4 while the large L-settee could accommodate 8-10. There is an entertainment center opposite the L-settee, a large glass coffee table and exquisite built in cabinetry. The hallway to port leads forward to the on deck office. The rich tones of the striped African mahogany paneling and cabinets along with the chocolate leather settee and desk chairs make this an intimate setting for quiet reading or taking care of business. The Galley is forward of the office. Here, too, the classic look of an earlier yachting era is carried out in the design of cabinetry. The Galley was upgraded in 2008 with new appliances and counter tops. A watertight door to port and starboard provide entry from the main deck and are convenient for the crew to load stores. The formal Dining Salon, forward, is an elegant setting with panoramic views from windows on three sides. An oval mahogany table seats up to ten and the cabinetry and appointments of this area are reminiscent of classic yacht interiors. A stairway to port at the entry of the Dining Salon leads to the Master and VIP Staterooms while the stairway forward leads to the Crew’s Quarters. The full beam Master Stateroom has a queen berth athwartship with mahogany headboard against the starboard bulkhead. The master has light paneling with mahogany accents. There is a full beam head with double sinks, bidet and Jacuzzi bath tub. The VIP has twin berths and an en suite head with shower. There are 3 Guest Staterooms aft accessed via the stairway from the Main Salon. Aft is a full beam king berth cabin with en suite head and shower. The king berth can be separated to produce twin berths. Forward from the foyer is a double berth cabin to port with en suite head and shower and the starboard cabin has twin berths and an en suite head with shower. Stairs from the port hallway on the Main Deck ascend to the enclosed Pilothouse. The Pilothouse is fully equipped with updated electronics and navigational equipment. There is a settee and two helm chairs. Just aft is the Captain’s overnight watch cabin which also doubles as an office and communications room. Moving aft is a bimini covered lounging area with a U-settee with storage below and a hi/low table. This area is another excellent setting for al fresco dining. Additionally there are two love seats facing aft. Three steps lead to the Flybridge with fully open helm station and bench seating for 6.
- Main Salon
- 2 x Leather settees Large glass coffee table Wet bar w/2 leather bar chairs Refrigerator Ice Maker Bottle & glass storage Entertainment center w/Samsung HDTV and Sony DVD (new, 2011)
- Built in chocolate brown leather settee Custom cabinetry Desk w/2 chocolate brown leather chairs Computer hook up Toshiba telephone system outlet Wireless internet access
- Westinghouse Frigidaire refrigerator Westinghouse Frigidaire freezer Siemens oven (new, 2008) Whirlpool dishwasher 4-burner Electric cooktop Multistar microwave Oven Large island counter w/stools for crew mess SS sink
- Dining Salon
- Mahogany paneling Custom cabinetry w/built in china storage racks Seating for 10 guests
- Aft Guest Staterooms
- The VIP and 2 double cabins are accessed from the Main Salon. VIP STATEROOM: Full beam w/king size bed that can be separated to form twin beds when needed Hanging lockers Walk in closet En suite head w/shower PORT DOUBLE CABIN: Double berth with storage below Hanging locker En Suite head w/shower STARBOARD CABIN: Twin berths w/drawer storage below Hanging locker En Suite head w/shower
- Forward Staterooms
- The Master Stateroom and forward VIP are accessed via the port stairway from the Dining Salon. MASTER STATEROOM: Queen berth Night Stands Love Seat sofa Arm Chair Drawer storage Safe Hanging lockers Full length mirrors Full beam head with double sinks, head and bidet and Jacuzzi tub w/shower VIP DOUBLE STATEROOM: Twin berths Night Stands Built in storage cabinetry Hanging locker En Suite head w/shower
- Crew Quarters
- Accessed by forward stairway from dining salon or via a hatch in the bow. 4 Twin-size over/under berths in the forward compartment Head w/shower 2 Twin-size over/under berths aft to starboard w/ en suite head & shower Laundry room with washer/dryer to port
- 2011 Updates
- Fuel pump & injectors rebuilt Running gear serviced and aligned Teak Decks serviced, sanded and cleaned 2 x New A/C compressors New lines and fenders Electric bow thruster (new, 2010) New Headhunter sewage system Bilges flushed and cleaned Bottom painted
- Refit 2008/09
- CAMELOT received a major refit in 2008-2009 to completely rebuild much of her major equipment. All systems were inspected and rebuilt in compliance to Lloyd’s 25 year certification. New electronics and current navigational tools were installed along with new appliances. Main engines-W-5 inspection & servicing Starboard generator removed & rebuilt Port generator rebuilt (electrics serviced, 2007) Davits serviced & renewed New intermediate shafts Nibral propellers rebuilt Hull stripped & painted Windlass serviced w/new motor and rebuilt seals New Exhaust sponsons ZF gearboxes majored New Furuno radar Mast modified for new radar A/C system rebuilt Rebuild starboard alternator New 350’ anchor chain (port anchor) New hot water pump 4-burner electric cook-top Restoration of interior wood paneling
- Electronics and Navigation
- Furuno FAR 2117 radar w/ARPA, 20” screen & 6’ antenna (new, 2009) Furuno Navnet 1933C 48 mi. radar 2 x Furuno GPS receivers Electronic Fluxgate compass Furuno FA 30 AIS vessel tracker AIS receiver for Furuno FA30 Furuno FCV 667 digital depth sounder B&G depth sounder w/FB repeater Furuno PB100 weather center w/antenna SatCom Mini M Nera Sailor C-401 VHF SEA 330 SSB Computerized navigation w/ rasted & vector plotter Wireless internet long range antenna
- Electrical System
- 2 x 42 kw 380v Northern Lights Generator (rebuilt, 2007 & 2008) Shipservice: 50 cycle 380v Internal shipservice: 50 cycle 220v 24/12v DC systems Battery banks: Engines Generators Shipservice Atlas ShorPower Frequency converter
- Deck Equipment
- Hydraulic davit for Wave runners Chiavari dual chain windlass w/350’ chain (port, new ’09) and 400’ chain (stbd) 2 x Muir warping capstans-aft deck Side boarding gangway Passarelle Fenders 5,000 lb. hydraulic davit w/electric controls on boat deck
- Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- 2 x MTU 8V 396 TB93 @1090 hp ea. (W-5 inspection & service 2009) ZF transmissions-inspected & fully serviced 2009 Racor fuel filters for mains and generators Electric Bow Thruster 2 x 4 blade Nibral propellers Chilled water A/C CO2 fire extinguishing system
- Positive manifold bilge pumping system-6 compartments Jet flushing for toilets Headhunter 2011 sewage system Bauer Dive Compressor SCUBA Tanks 2 x 8-man Life rafts Fresh water pressure tank Hot water pressure tank 200 liter Hot Water heater
- Aft Deck
- Teak Deck 2 x Aft facing settees w/cocktail tables 2 Cocktail tables w/insert for conversion to dining table 8 Wicker arm chairs
- Bauer Dive Compressor SCUBA Tanks 2 x 8-man Life rafts
- 2 x Yamaha FX 3 person Waverunners 16’ Boston Whaler w/2008 4 stroke Mercury outboard, 60 hp
- Camelot shows her Dutch Heritage in the quality and beauty of the interior woodwork and also in the strength and integrity of her hull, spacing of her frames, etc. Few yachts of this size and type can offer this level of reliability, performance, safety and integrity. Without a doubt one of the better values and highest quality in her price range. Camelot is a timeless yacht.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information or showing instructions, please contact Whit Kirtland Cell: (305) 793-5886 or Email: email@example.com Click here to learn about Free Undercover Dockage Click here to visit our website Bradford Marine Yacht Sales .com We provide free dockage in our Bradford Marine Yacht Showroom for qualified, centrally listed yachts of ALL sizes. Our freshwater, undercover facility is one of the most desirable and respected in South Florida! Under our Buyer's Rewards Program , if you buy this yacht through Bradford Marine Yacht Sales, you can receive a free post-closing haul out and more at our Ft. Lauderdale Shipyard. Contact us for details.