- 56 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This Sunseeker was taken in trade by the estate to sell a larger motor yacht, so a full pre- purchase survey was done April 18, 2012 by Marc Slakoff and Associates of Fort Lauderdale. The boat was hauled for a full under water inspection and a sea trail with a complete engine survey done by Stafford Diesel, Inc. These surveys are available for a potential buyer.
This yacht has the desirable three stateroom layout and has the opening hard top rather than a Bimini top only. The interior wood finish is in excellent condition along with all of the rest of the boat.
- The large cockpit is the main attraction of this style of yacht with all guests in one area for entertaining and enjoying cruising together. Some of the Sunseeker Predator models have cockpit that can be totally opened by removing a soft Bimini top, this model has a fiberglass hard top with a power operated retractable canvas sunroof and full glass sides and opening side windows. There is a choice of two canvas drop covers for the aft seating, a white fabric full cover or a blue fabric cover with clear isinglass panels. The helm to starboard has a split bench seat with room for two and a second seat to port. On the port side is a wet bar with refrigerator, sink, ice maker, Gaggenau BBQ grill, and cockpit mounted television. Opposite is an L-shaped bench with new granite table with cover and more bench seating aft that extends to make a sun pad. The flooring is a synthetic teak for easy care and low maintenance and there is cockpit air conditioning. Aft is a hydraulic swim platform for a Wave Runner or dinghy (not included) and the yacht is equipped with a passerelle, a short hydraulic boarding ramp that extends aft for Mediterranean style boarding, which slides away into a hidden compartment when not in use.
- Electronics / Navigation
- ACR remote control search light Simrad AP20 Autopilot Ritchie Compass Raymarine E-120 72 mile Radar, chart plotter Northstar 6100i GPS plotter Icom IC-M502 VHF radio Raymarine ST60 depth finder Sirius satellite radio KVH satellite TV antenna with three receivers Rudder angle indicator Bow thruster controls Lewmar windlass digital chain counter
- Main Salon
- A few steps down from the cockpit are the open main salon and galley area with cherry cabinetry and synthetic teak flooring. The galley counters have full covers for both the stove and the sink and the under counter refrigerator and freezer are Sub Zero with a Kenyon 2 burner electric stove and Whirlpool microwave oven. Across from the galley is a curved couch with hi-lo adjustable table with folding extensions and two small chairs for dining. The wall mounted Toshiba television has its own satellite receiver.
- The master is forward with ensuite head and stall shower with a queen island berth, dedicated air conditioning controls, Sharp flat panel TV, Alpine AM/Fm stereo and plentiful storage areas. Aft of the salon is a guest cabin with two single berths for the most versatility with head and stall shower, Alpine DVD/CD player, and Sharp flat screen TV The third stateroom has upper and lower single berths, Alpine DVD/CD player and Combomatic 6100 washer dryer. The upper berth will drop down to convert to a couch.
- Deck and Hull
- There is a Simpson Lawrence windlass with a 35 lb plow anchor and approximately 200’ of chain. Condition of the gel coat is good and it has a good shine.
- Machinery and Electrical
- MAN D2848LE403 800 HP V-8 diesel engines with around 975 hours. Racor 1000 dual fuel filters Dripless shaft seals 4 automatic bilge pumps 4 MarineAir air conditioning compressors 4 blade 30 x 38.75 propellers with spares Kohler 15.5 KW generator with approximately 2,850 hours Two Newmar battery chargers 50 amp 240 volt shore cord with Cablemaster
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information or showing instructions, please contact Tucker Fallon Cell: (954) 801-3645 or Email: email@example.com Click here to learn about Free Undercover Dockage Click here to visit our website Bradford Marine Yacht Sales .com We provide free dockage in our Shipyard Showroom at Bradford Marine for qualified, centrally listed yachts of ALL sizes. Our freshwater, undercover facility is one of the most desirable and respected in South Florida! Under our Buyer's Rewards Program, if you buy this yacht through Bradford Marine Yacht Sales, you can receive a FREE POST CLOSING HAUL-OUT at our Ft. Lauderdale Shipyard. Contact us for details.