Owner needs to sell now!
Price reduction only good for the next 30 days!
A classic Hatteras CPMY that has been customized and cared for by only two meticulous owners since new. The open, airy interior and enormous flybridge space make VENTURESUM IV an ideal yacht for entertaining. The layout of accommodations allows for excellent family cruising or the addition of crew without compromising personal space.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- A classic Hatteras cockpit motor yacht with a 3 stateroom layout, galley down, large enclosed aft deck and spacious cockpit. Walkways on the main deck are under cover with open seating on the bow. The bow hatch provides an additional access to the forward guest cabin. The aft deck on VENTURESUM IV is enclosed on port and starboard sides and has clear, vinyl curtains aft which makes this area an integrated part of the main salon when fully closed or a classic al fresco aft deck when open. The cockpit can be reached via the gate and stairway to starboard. A clear, lucite bulkhead with sliding doors opens into the main salon that has been beautifully decorated with warm wood paneling, beige window treatments, light carpeting and black counter tops. The open pilothouse forward has 360° visibility for the helmsperson. A settee forms the division from salon to pilothouse. A stairway to starboard leads four steps down to the galley while a portside ladder accesses the flybridge. The galley is full beam with all major appliances and a 4 person dinette. Two steps down from the galley is a guest cabin with over/under berths and ensuite head with shower. Aft from the galley is a twin berth cabin to port and head w/shower and laundry to starboard. The engine room is split to port and starboard with access from each side of the companionway. The full beam master suite is in the stern section and is complete with en suite head and tub/shower.
- Aft Deck
- Fully enclosed with clear vinyl roll-up curtains aft Exterior doors to port & starboard and stairway access to cockpit Carpeting 4 Oversize wicker chairs End tables Wet bar with Icemaker, refrigerator and storage area
- Main Salon
- The Main Salon is furnished in neutral tones with black accents. The clear, lucite bulkhead has sliding doors allowing incorporation of the aft deck and creating a voluminous interior space. A large sofa in cocoa leather facing aft combined with the matching cocoa settee in the open pilothouse form a division of the spaces without compromising the helmsman’s visibility. This layout gives an airy, vibrant ambiance to the main deck interior. Leather L-Settee Custom clear lucite coffee table w/mirrored base 2 Tub chairs w/built in cabinet between Storage cabinet for glassware and wine cooler to port Entertainment center to starboard Custom overhead
- The open pilothouse gives the helmsman 360° visibility. Port and starboard doors allow for quick access to the exterior and a ladder to port leads to the flybridge. Semi gloss finished wood paneling Full navigation console Large chart area Drawer storage Parquet sole 3 person cocoa naugahyde settee Curved stairway to galley and staterooms-starboard
- Four steps down from the pilothouse is the fully equipped galley. There is a dinette for 4 at the base of the stairway. The galley is very open with bulkheads, cabinetry & work space finished in white formica. A laundry locker with new Bosch front loading washer & dryer is just aft of the galley. 4 Seat dinette Side-by-side refrigerator/freezer Trash compactor Dishwasher 4 Burner electric stove Microwave oven Bosch washer/dryer
- Master Suite
- The master suite is full beam, aft. There is excellent ventilation and view from screened portholes on both sides as well as an additional portlights aft. King berth with storage below En Suite Head w/whirlpool tub & shower Large built in chest of drawers to port Built in drawers and dressing table to starboard 2 Cedar lined hanging lockers Carpeted sole Wood paneling TV & Stereo Full length mirror
- Admidship Guest Cabin
- Twin berths w/drawer storage below Night stand w/drawer storage Cedar hanging locker Port lights w/screens A full head with shower is across the hallway to starboard
- Forward Cabin
- Located just forward of the galley, a screened overhead hatch and portholes supply excellent ventilation. This is a perfect cabin for children or crew. A door between the cabin & galley allows for a "get away from the adults" type of privacy for children or personal space for crew. Twin over/under berths with storage below Cedar hanging locker Drawer storage on port bulkhead TV En suite head w/shower Screened hatch and portholes
- Flybridge & Boat Deck
- Helm console with full navigational equipment and abundant storage space below Twin helm chairs Radar Arch w/mast Bimini top Carpeted sole Gigantic U-lounge Coffee Table Storage cabinet houses refrigerator, icemaker and Jenn-Aire electric BBQ grill Low profile davit 14' Zodiac w/ 40 hp Yamaha outboard
- 7' Cockpit w/large transom door and coaming gate to swim platform Custom storage cabinet w/built-in Jenn-Aire grill Teak deck Lazarette hatch 24v Lighting under coaming Freshwater washdown hose bib
- Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Detroit Diesel 12v71's w/350 hours since overhaul Naiad Stabilizers Engine synchronizer Oil changing system Fiberglass fuel tanks Fuel filters Fuel Tank selector manifold Trim Tabs Spare Propellers Fire Extinguisher system Valves on all underwater thru-hull fittings w/electrical bonding Pressurized water system w/electric water heater Automatic bilge pumps 240v Air compressor
- 25 kw Onan generator 20 kw Onan generator Heavy duty marine batteries & charger AC/DC Magnetic circuit breakers 12 Point safety monitor system Navigational Lights Battery paralleling system Reverse cycle A/C & heat Cable TV and Telephone inlets TV Antenna Transformer connected shorelines
- 2 x Garmin Chartplotter Icom VHF Radio (PH) Robertson Autopilot Furuno 72 mi color radar Standard Horizon VHF (FB) Datamarine Speed & Depth Sounder Shipmate SSB
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Whit Kirtland Today! (305) 793-5886 | email@example.com