- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This is without doubt, a very special Lady. The quality and thoughtfulness of design, engineering and construction are readily apparent from first glance to serious inspection including her custom radar mast that lowers to 23ft for low bridge clearance. Her Hunt design and Deep-V hull form will provide an easy, forgiving ride even in the most inclement conditions and the $3.7M refit ensures that she not only shines but she is absolutely turn key and not an opportunity to be missed.
- Palmer Johnson meets C. Raymond Hunt meets "Breakfast at Tiffany’s" all wrapped up in a 101ft Aluminum bombshell that produces 29 knots in complete comfort, style and elegance. Combined with a USD 3.7 million refit in 2008/2009, an absolutely meticulous maintenance program and an open checkbook policy this Palmer Johnson is nothing short of immaculate….turn-key doesn’t even begin to describe it. New engines, new interior design, new electronics, new ships systems and top to bottom new paint are only a few of the major items included in her recent refit and now she is very seriously for sale and all offers are strongly encouraged.
- MoonRiver sleeps eight guests in four double staterooms (two forward, two aft) with an additional crew cabin and mess aft of the engine room. Each cabin is finished in its own individual style utilizing an eclectic mix of colors, soft goods, wood veneer finishes and wall coverings. The ensuite heads feature a mix of glass, mirrors and intricate floor tiling with countertops and fixtures to match. The combination of the Hunt design group and Palmer Johnson have produced a fast motor yacht with extremely forgiving sea keeping abilities and a layout that encompasses bright airy living spaces, expansive exterior entertaining areas and wide side decks forward. Boarding via the new Marquipt boarding ladder, MoonRiver is entered through the main vestibule doors on the port or starboard side. The main deck houses an intimate library and seating area forward complete with two custom sofas encompassed by a beautiful custom chrome and brass railing. Drinks are served from the wet bar which is finished in claret awlgrip with black granite countertops; there is considerable space for liquor and glass storage. Aft of the library and amidships is the main salon/dining area and galley, the spacious galley is open plan with black granite countertops which offset the pale finish of the galley cabinetry. An L shaped settee and loose chairs surround a custom made hi/lo circular dining table to port with additional seating and tables to starboard. The ships windows are expansive and allow for plenty of natural light and also excellent visibility. Aft of the dining salon is the media salon, comfortably furnished with a large custom sofa and loose chairs, automatic roll blinds cover the expansive windows when shade or privacy are required or when using the home theater system complete with surround sound LCD TV. There is also a large Makassar Ebony desk to port. Flybridge/Pilothouse The fully air conditioned flybridge is expansive and surrounded by an all new stratoglass enclosure with fixed glass windows protecting the helm position. This was a major focus area during her refit and includes all new electronics at the helm position, new stratoglass and cushion coverings; docking maneuvers are simplified by using the port and starboard wing control stations. Seating is abundant with a large built in L-Shaped settee and port and starboard Fore and aft facing benches. Cocktail service is convenient from the library wet bar or from one of two flybridge coolers. Aft of the pilothouse area is the sundeck/boatdeck with twin Marquipt davits, recessed controls for lowering the custom radar mast, an electric grill and a spacious L-Shaped sunpad. Master Stateroom The master is aft to starboard and is accessed by companionway from the media salon. The queen sized master bed faces forward with built in cabinets either side with storage under and a vanity and hanging storage cabinet forward. The finish is warm and inviting with dark walnut cabinetry offset by light soft goods and tan suede wall coverings. The master bath is forward and is elegantly styled with floor to ceiling mirrors and glass tile. The master bath, shower and floors are finished with multi colored glass tiles and offset by white granite countertops with Kohler fixtures to match. VIP Stateroom The VIP is also located aft and to port of the master. Tones of light green and blue surround the queen size bed with recessed Bessilink swing arm lamps. The VIP bath is styled to match with light green tile on the floor, polished green granite countertops, light grey tiled walls and a glass shower stall. Guest Staterooms The two guest staterooms are located forward of the library and are accessed by the forward companionway. Both staterooms feature queen berths and ensuite baths, the forward cabin features a centerline queen berth styled in light tones with excellent natural light filtered through the deck hatches. The fourth stateroom is finished in darker tones with a satin finish; both staterooms have excellent storage, beautifully finished baths and full access to the ships entertainment system. Crew Accommodations The crew cabin is accessed from the aft deck, forward of the spacious swim platform. Accommodations include a twin over/under bunk that also converts to a settee, full galley equipment to include a refrigerator, cook top and combination microwave/convection oven. The heads are ensuite with full stall shower, heads and vanity. Control Room/Engine Room Moon River's fully air conditioned systems and engineering spaces are found forward of the crew quarters. The engine room is nothing short of pristine with excellent access to all sides of the engines. The main focus is the 2009 Caterpillar C32 Acerts however the additional systems have also been upgraded including a Delta T engine room ventilation system. The design and engineering in the engine room is superbly thought out with ease of maintenance and systems replacement as the primary principal of the design. All electrical systems, generators, A/C Systems, water makers and controls are located in a separate control room forward of the engine room and separate from the ships wet systems. Access is from forward, aft of the forward guest cabins; there are a number of power option systems with twin 100a cords, twin 50a cords and three phase power can be accommodated using the tapping switches to modulate power. There is also an automatic start system for the generators should shore power fail.
- Galley & Laundry Equipment
- Main Galley Equipment Cooking Equipment: (1) 30” Bosch DHD865 Convection Oven (1) 30” Bosch NES 736 Cook Top (1) Bosch DHD865 Exhaust System (1) GE Microwave Oven Refrigeration/Freezer: (1) Jenn Air JCB2058 Dishwasher: (1) Bosch SHV46C03UC Crew Galley/Mess Equipment Cooking Equipment: (1) Miele Stovetop (1) Amana Oven Refrigeration/Freezer: (1) Perlick Additional Galley Equipment Refrigeration: (1) Marvel 61ARBB Refrigerator (Main Bar) Laundry Equipment Washer & Dryer Bosch Front Loading
- Main Engines Engine Type: Caterpillar C-32A (2009) Engine Hours: As of 12 Oct 11 Port and Stb 290 Main Eng Gearboxes: ZF 30/55V Drive: V Drive Generators & Electricity Output: 50 kW Generators: (2) Northern Lights M668Q Water Drop Muffler System for Quiet Genset Operation Generator Hours: As of 12 Oct 11 : Port 3137; Stb 3180 Gen Fuel Consumption: 4 gph @1200 rpm Shore Power: (2) 100a, Custom system w/ tapping & parallel systems Air Conditioning: Type: Technicold 15 T w/ (3) compressors & frequency drives (2010) Other Machinery Watermakers: Watermakers INC Trim Tabs/Stabilizers: Naiad Bow Thruster: HBS Propellers: 2 Sets Custom Platzer 5 Blade Props Steering System: Wagner Fuel Separator & Filtration: Racor; 3 per side Sewage System: Tecma Fresh Water System: Gould Lube Oil Capacity: 75 USG (284 liters) Waste Oil Capacity: 45 USG (170 liters) Additional Equipment: Delta T Engine Room Ventilation Glendenning Engine Controls 2 Sets Custom Platzer 5 Blade Props Central Vac System
- Communication Systems
- SSB : Icom 802 (2009) VHF: (1) Icom M604 (1) Icom M502 with remote mic. (2009)
- Navigation Electronics
- Radar: Furuno Navnet 3D Gyrocompass: Robertson RC25 Magnetic Compass: Ritchie Auto Pilot: Robertson AP28 Depth Sounder: (3) Furuno RD 30 GPS: Northstar 6100i Weather FAX: BBWX Sirius Satellite Weather Furuno/Airmar PB- 100 Weather Station Ships Computer: Sea PC with Intel P42.2GHZ 256 MG/80GB Hardrive Laser Plotter: Furuno Wind/Speed Log: Airmar/Furuno RD 30 Additional Equipment: Simrad Rudder Angle Indicator Furuno FA-150 AIS system Nobeltec Visual Navigation Suite 4 8D Gel Batteries dedicated to electronics 3 VEI SEA PC 15” Sunlight viewable Monitors
- Entertainment Systems
- Video Equipment KVH M5 Satellite TV Antenna Creston ST-1700 CXP 2 way RF Wireless Touch Panel (2) Crestron TPS XL Wall MountTouch Panels (6) Direct TV HD Recievers Samsung 37” LCD TV on Lift (3) Sony Bravia KDL 26M 4000 26” LCD TV’s (2) Sharp LC-26 DV22LI LCD TV/DVD COMBO TV’S DENON 1940 CI DVD/CD PLAYER NILES AUDIO SI 1230 AMPLIFIER DENON AVR 3803 C1 Surround Sound Reciever Audio Equipment Crestron C2N-TXM XM Satellite Radio Tuner Pioneer CD Player w/ 4 Cartridges Mid Atlantic Component Equipment Rack 24 Speaker Craft 6” Speakers (1) Sunfire STS-1 Subwoofer (3) Clarion VB 475 DVD/CD/AM/FM Receivers (5) Genesis MX 900 Universal Remote Controls MSC 400 Master Controller System IPOD Dock
- Security, Fire Fighting & Safety
- Security Equipment: CCTV System: Raymarine Cameras: 2 (Aft Deck and Engine Room) Monitors: (3) VEI Fire Fighting Equipment: Fire Control System: Kidde Fenwall Halon in Engine Room Fire Extinguishers: 10 Alarms: Ward Safety Equipment Life Rafts: Winslow 8-Man Liferaft Life Rings: (1) EPIRBS: (1) Northern Airborne GPIRB SI520 406w (1) 406 MH2 on Flybridge Flares: Current Flare Pack Medical Equipment: Current Medical Kit
- Deck Equipment
- Anchor Windlass: Ideal Aft Warping Capstans: Lewmar Anchors: (1) 170lb Plough (1) 170lb Danforth Anchor Chain: 300’ ½” chain, 300ft 7/8” rope Boat Crane and Davits: (2) Marquipt 1500lb Davits Boarding Stairs (1) Marquipt Boarding Stairs (New 2009)
- Owner’s personal effects and art work. A full inventory of exclusions to be provided at time of fully executed Purchase Agreement.
- This is without doubt, a very special Lady. The quality and thoughtfulness of design, engineering and construction are readily apparent from first glance to serious inspection including her custom radar mast that lowers to 23ft for low bridge clearance. Her Hunt design and Deep-V hull form will provide an easy, forgiving ride even in the most inclement conditions and the $3.7M refit ensures that she not only shines but she is absolutely turn key and not an opportunity to be missed. Although there may be pictures of a tender, there is no longer one on board, therefore there is no tender included in the sale.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information or showing instructions, please contact Tucker Fallon Cell: (954) 801-3645 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Click here to learn about Free Undercover Dockage Click here to visit our website Bradford Marine Yacht Sales .com We provide free dockage in our Shipyard Showroom at Bradford Marine for qualified, centrally listed yachts of ALL sizes. Our freshwater, undercover facility is one of the most desirable and respected in South Florida!