- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This classic Hatteras has recently had almost a complete paint job in snow white rather than the older style Hatteras off-white. The Caterpillar engines were installed in 2002 and the meters show just under 2000 hours since rebuild after the Caterpillar 3196 recall. With 660 HP each this boat has a top speed 27 knots and cruises a little over 20 knots. The owner is a marine industry professional who knows how to take care of a boat.
- The SARITA is a 46' Air Conditioned Hatteras powered with twin 660 hp twin turbo caterpillar 3196 motors. She has all of the amenities to make your trip as comfortable as possible. In addition to comfort, she has all of the safety items that you would expect on a vessel of this class. Some of those safety items include a VHF radio, 120 mile 25kw Radar, GPS, Loran C, 10 Adult PFD 1 Life Jackets equipped with light and whistle, and 3 Child PFD Life Jackets equipped with light and whistle. This vessel meets and exceeds All United States Coast Guard required equipment. Comfort is also important and the elegant SARITA has such items as a Refrigerator/freezer, Microwave, TV-VCR, AM-Fm Stereo, CD Player, Tape Deck and DVD Player. New hull paint August 2011. New interior varnish November 2011. New upholstry for the main saloon settees November 2011. New carpets November 2011.
- Inside Equipment
- Electric bilge pump Battery charger Air conditioning Heating Hot water Fresh water maker Sea water pump Oven Microwave oven Marine head Electric head Refrigerator
- Steering wheel
- Electrical Equipment
- Shore power inlet Generator Electrical Circuit: 220V
- Depthsounder Log-speedometer Plotter Autopilot Compass GPS VHF Radar TV set VCR DVD player Radio CD player Cockpit speakers
- Outside Equipment / Extras
- Cockpit shower Electric windlass
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information or showing instructions, please contact Tucker Fallon Cell: (954) 801-3645 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Click here to learn about Free Undercover Dockage Click here to visit our website Bradford Marine Yacht Sales .com We provide free dockage in our Shipyard Showroom at Bradford Marine for qualified, centrally listed yachts of ALL sizes. Our freshwater, undercover facility is one of the most desirable and respected in South Florida!