- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This fine gentlemens yacht was developed for, and under the close supervision of, Donald Patton, a well respected marine surveyor and consultant of large yachts. She is truly the most impressive yachts of her type, having no expense spared in her development, equipment list, or upkeep. She is equally capable of taking her new owner for a weeklong cruise, or a short evening cocktail outing around the harbor with friends. A quiet, graceful and refined yacht most deserving of inspection.
- Layout/Vessel Walkthrough
- Starting forward is a very large anchor and storage locker, and hot water heater, which is followed by two extra long berths with 6" foam mattresses. A V-berth filler with cushion is also provided which can convert to a king size bed. Next aft to starboard is a good sized hanging and two storage areas (one lockable), a full sized fridge/freezer and generously sized head and shower with granite countertop. To port is the galley with granite countertop and large two-basin stainless steel sink. A good amount of storage for food is found in the generous nooks, cubbies, and cupboards. The sole throughout the interior is of teak and holly and has custom fit removable bound. There are four stainless port lights with screens and one overhead stainless hatch (Hood) with screen for natural ventilation. Up three steps, one finds a complete and well laid out helm to starboard with helm seat port side and a companion seat, both are removable. Additional seating is just aft to port and starboard on top of engine boxes. The boxes are fitted with very good sound insulation as well as comfortable seat and back cushions, these seats will double as additional sleeping space for two adults. The helm and seating area can be fully enclosed or screened with the use of the drop curtains. There are also two stainless overhead (Hood) hatches in the pilothouse top. A comfortable athwart ship bench seat is located all the way aft in the cockpit. All exterior sole areas are of teak.
- Galley and Head
- Galley and head counter tops are speckled gray, white, and black granite Fitted storage in galley for dishes, glasses, cups, etc. Two burner Ceran glass flush mount 120 Volt AC stove with stainless fiddles Sharp microwave oven Grohe shower in head12 Volt DC Stainless round sink in head Vanity/ medicine locker Grohe water taps and accessories Grohe shower in head Solar powered 3" Nicro vents above both head and galley Deep double basin stainless steel sink in galley Norcold (full-size) DE-461 refrigerator/ freezer 120 Volt AC or
- Deck and Hull
- Four (4) Adult lifejackets Two (2) Child lifejackets Two (2) 10 lb ABC fire extinguishers Flare kit First-aid kit Varnished teak toe rail Varnished teak deck and hull rub rails with stainless steel guard Lower teak aft side rub rails with stainless steel guard Removable teak swim platform with stainless steel brackets Teak decks in cockpit and inside of house Varnished teak transom Varnished teak handrails on cabin top and pilothouse roof Dashboard clear varnished burl veneer Four (4) Whitecap Industries 12" hollow base stainless steel cleats (2 aft and 2 forward) Custom toe rail chocks, port and starboard Stainless steel folding anchor launching arm equipped with Delcron roller Six (6) Flush folding deck eyes for fenders Two (2) Pop-up 10" spring cleats, midships port and starboard Sunbrella waterproof cockpit covers Sunbrella waterproof cockpit covers with clear sections Pilothouse windshield and side window cover, 1 mesh and 1 Sunbrella Leather upholstery helm and companion seat and back (6) 35' Dock lines (4) 10" x 30" Diameter inflatable white fenders Boat hook Spare anchor Spare anchor rode and chain, 150' e" nylon Hull is Awlgrip Jade Mist Green Boot top striped are green and white Bottom anti-fouling is red Superstructure is Awlgrip stark white Decks are Oyster White (non-slip patches with gloss trim edges) Bilges interior satin finish raised panel teak, clear epoxy, and inside of hull Two (2) Diesel deck fill plates 2" Water deck fill plate 1 2", aft Holding tank pump out fitting Two (2) Cockpit chromed bronze flush deck scuppers Tapered varnished teak flagstaff 5' x 2" with stainless steel heel and socket fittings Teak Jack staff stainless steel base, screw in Stainless steel swim platform steps from cockpit (removable) Stainless steel removable swim ladder Stainless steel cockpit steps (removable and usable port or starboard) Two (2) Fishing rod holders on aft deck sides with drains Transom edges clad in stainless steel Stainless steel bow cut water Three (3) Custom stainless steel air intake cowls on house sides, port and starboard, for engine compartment ventilation Two (2) Custom stainless steel air exhaust outlets cowls on aft deck with blowers MUIR polished chrome finish bronze automatic freefall 12 Volt DC electric windlass with deck switch and helm station toggle switch All polished stainless steel Plow 30 lb anchor with anchor arm hidden in a well under ahatch forward Engine box covers with stainless steel gas rams 12' of stainless steel 5/16" (8 mm) chain leader with 200' e" (16 mm) 3-strand nylon anchor rode Tempered clear glass, deck house forward windshields and opening side windows Thermal and acoustical insulation throughout and in engine compartments (J & A Enterprises sound engineering) Stainless steel handrail inside of cockpit house sides Custom wood and stainless steel foldable helm seat and back rest Custom wood and stainless steel foldable companion seat and back rest Sunbrella waterproof cockpit covers
- Northern Lights generator 6KW with 521 hours, 120 Volt AC, 60 hz, with full sound enclosure Custom generator resilient mounts Generator instruments: oil pressure gauge; temperature gauge; amp meter; voltmeter; and hour meter 20 Volt, 60 Hertz, AC current Spare cabling runs for AC and DC 12 Volt DC current (60) Gel cell 110 amps an hour batteries (new Oct. 2012) DC interior and exterior lighting AC duplex outlets GFI (four in cabins) Exterior AC and DC outlets, waterproof type Battery paralleling switch, guest Shore power isolation transformer Hubbell HBL61CM52 yellow vinyl jacketed shore power cable set (50', #6 AWG) Shore power cables Battery charger Grounding plates, Newmar A/C unit (16,000 BTU, Aqua Air), reverse cycle, blows in cabin or cockpit or both Chrome cockpit foot lights and cabin foot lights, Cantalupi Gold finished dome cabin lights, Cantalupi Gold finished reading lamps, Cantalupi Chrome dome exterior lights, Cantalupi Hubbell HBL504SS metallic shore power inlet (50 A, 125/250 Volt, 3 pole 4 wire)
- Navigational Equipment
- 12 Volt outlets at helm and below Cockpit flood light on mast Ritchie Globemaster 5" card magnetic compass with light Furuno FRS1000A (new Unit and Brain 2011), Radar/ GPS-Chart Plotter/ Depth Sounder Chart clips Raytheon 650 Autopilot Chrome anchor light, Perko Raytheon Ray 220 VHF with class D DSC Kahlenberg D-0A polished chrome finish brass 12 Volt DC air horn Sony AM/FM radio and CD player with four waterproof speakers Stainless steel windshield wipers, Hepworth with fresh water wash Navigation lights chrome, Perko
- Twin Yanmar LYM-STE 350 hp 6 cylinder in-line diesel engines Stainless steel mounting brackets on engine beds Yanmar type AD@ instrument panels Hurth HSW800A 1.57:1 ration close coupled gearboxes Tides Sureseal self aligning dripless shaft seals Racor dual fuel filters to each engine Kobelt wire engine controls with twin handles Kobelt hydraulic steering with tiltable 14" destroyer wheel Custom stainless steel spade rudders with GRP rudder port housings Bennett 36" x 9" dual piston hydraulic trim tabs with indicators Custom stainless steel 12 gauge fuel tanks with level gauges (3 x 90 gal= 270 gal) Custom polyethylene water tank with level gauge (80 gal) Custom polyethylene holding tank with level gauge (35 gal) Two exhaust blowers for engine and generator compartment Fuel shut-off valves at the tanks Stainless steel fuel manifold Marelon thru-hull fittings and ball valves All hose connections double clamped Guidi chromed bronze seawater strainers Flojet 12 Volt DC fresh water pump with accumulator Flojet 12 Volt DC salt water pump with accumulator (two outlets: galley and foredeck) Balmar 17 gal insulated stainless steel hot water tank Teak cockpit and swim platform shower, hot and cold Jabsco 12 Volt DC shower drain sump pump Sealand 12 Volt DC vacuum pump Sealand 12 Volt DC discharge macerator pump, overboard or shore Sealand Vacuflush marine toilet Three Rule 2000 12 Volt DC automatic bilge pumps Whale Gusher 10 manual bilge pump One low bilge portable suck out pump Whale Super Sensor high bilge alarms Algae-X magnetic fuel conditioners for each engine Storage boxes in engine compartments, removable
- This fine gentlemens yacht was developed for, and under the close supervision of, Donald Patton, a well respected marine surveyor and consultant of large yachts. She is truly the most impressive yachts of her type, having no expense spared in her development, equipment list, or upkeep. She is equally capable of taking her new owner for a weeklong cruise, or a short evening cocktail outing around the harbor with friends. A quiet, graceful and refined yacht most deserving of inspection.
- Additional Features
- The "Grand Baby" runs effortlessly at her sweet spot of 2,800 RPM delivering 28 Knots of speed and with the generator running, only burns 24 gallons per hour. An additional feature is that with the easy lowering of the mast, she is easily truckable North or South.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information or showing instructions, please contact Whit Kirtland Cell: (305) 793-5886 or Email: email@example.com Click here to learn about Free Undercover Dockage Click here to visit our website Bradford Marine Yacht Sales .com We provide free dockage in our Bradford Marine Yacht Showroom for qualified, centrally listed yachts of ALL sizes. Our freshwater, undercover facility is one of the most desirable and respected in South Florida! Under our Buyer's Rewards Program , if you buy this yacht through Bradford Marine Yacht Sales, you can receive a free post-closing haul out and more at our Ft. Lauderdale Shipyard. Contact us for details.