- 48 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
When Only the Best Will Do...
PRICE REDUCED BY $30,000!!
ONLY 60 DAYS LEFT
Boat is Joining Captain in Australia at the End of July
It's NOW or NEVER on a GREAT DEAL on a GREAT BOAT!!
Call for showing appointment today!
"Axis" is a blue-water yacht of the highest pedigree. With her Bob Perry designed hull and her top quality furniture grade interior joinery work she is truly a yacht that must be seen to truly appreciate! AND she's even more of a joy to sail! Lightly used by her owner, she has been found to be fast, stable, and easily handled by a couple. The mast height makes her ICW friendly and her 5'3" draft makes her a joy to cruise.
Schedule an opportunity to see this exceptional shoal draft Tayana 48 and prepare to be impressed!
- Ballast: 11675 Displacement: 35000
- Total Power: 88
- Fuel: 120 Fresh Water: 230 Holding: 35
- Let's begin with the spacious aft master stateroom with a centerline queen berth that is surrounded by beautiful teak cabinets, drawers, hanging lockers, and a vanity overhead mirror. The ensuite head is to starboard with sink & vanity, 4 drawer bureau, Raritan head and a separate door to the shower stall. The galley is located to port, in the walk-through between the master stateroom and the salon. Amidships, below and behind the companionway steps, is an island with expansive counter space and the 70/30 sinks. The microwave is located in cabinetry above the sink. Below this counter is the engine and generator compartment with access hatches beneath the sink. Hullside are storage lockers, drawers, stove, fridge & freezer. The salon is accessed from the cockpit by a companionway with magnificent teak steps. Storage in the salon is above, behind and below the settees. A u-shaped settee to port surrounds the exquisite teak dining table (with integral beverage locker). To starboard is a settee with teak lockers over and a beautiful cocktail table in front of. Aft of this starboard settee is the spacious incomparable navigation station that houses electronics, electrical panel, instrumentation and built-in TV. It is L-shaped with an angled corner, 3 flip-top compartments, a swivel seat and plenty of cabinet storage beneath. This nav station will please the most discerning captain or navigator. Forward to port is the full workshop. A true "man cave" with workbench, vise, fiddled shelving, tool compartments, port storage drawers, three overhead lockers, five under workbench lockers, 4 drawers, 2 opening ports and overhead hatch. Best of all it is privacy door-ed so you won't get yelled at! Across to starboard is the guest head with full size commode sink and vanity with cabinets below and mirrored cabinetry above, separate stall shower with door entry, teak shower seat and teak floor grate. Full forward is the private guest stateroom with V-berth (with filler), portside 4 drawer bureau with mirrored cabinet above, Hella fan, twin lockers w/ shelves under the berth, twin lockers port & starboard, double hanging locker to starboard and chain locker forward. Beautiful teak joinery throughout Teak & holly sole is exceptional "Axis" has seen only light use Exceptional storage in beautiful teak lockers Ultimate "man cave" workshop! Separate stall showers in both heads Elegant master stateroom Entire interior is warm & inviting Beautiful new salon upholstery (always covered)
- Grunert 110V holding plate refrigerator & deep freeze Force 10 (3) burner propane stove and oven Sharp microwave oven 70/30 Stainless steel sink (8) lockers (5) drawers Ample counter space for food prep (3) Opening ports (2) Spice racks Propane solenoid control Vetus air ventilator Hella fan Force 10 BBQ
- Raymarine ST6000+ Autopilot w/ remote Raymarine RL70 24 mile radar Raymarine ST60 speed & distance Raymarine ST60 Multi-View @ Nav RL70 Chartplotter/radar Display @ Helm & Nav Garmin 152 GPS @ Nav Garmin 128 GPS @ Helm ACR Rapidfix 406 EPIRB Horizon Intrepid DSC VHF RAM mic @ helm ICOM M-700 Pro SSB radio Jensen stereo/CD w/10 disc changer Panasonic TV Ritchie 6" Globemaster compass
- (4) NEW 2011 AGM batteries: (3) House, (1) Start w/ 640 amp hours Heart Freedom 100 amp automatic battery charger Westerbeke 7.6 kw generator w/ 271 hours 2000 Watt Inverter/Charger - updated 2/11 West Marine TV Antenna (mast mounted) 50' Marinco 30 amp dockside cables
- Cruisair 16000 BTU reverse cycle Air (2) Bilge pumps: (1) Automatic, (1) Manual BC Fire extinguishing system Kidde Fyrewatch Automatic fire system Twin Racor fuel filters Fume detectors (carbon monoxide & fire) Raritan manual heads w/ Y-Valve & holding tank Stuffing box cleaned and re-packed 3/11 New aft head ball valve New sea chest for engine/generator intakes Edson manual steering wheel Kanzaki 2.14:1 Transmission Offshore Marine 720 GPD Watermaker 3 Blade Max Prop on 1/2" S/S shaft Shaft spurs 7 door engine room access New fuel Hoses from fill to engine including genset 3/11 New muffler installed 3/11
- Deck & Cockpit
- (2) Anchors: (1) 45# CQR, (1) 55# Delta NEW 12/11 Bimini & Isenglass Dodger NEW 12/11 Sun cover for dodger isinglass Sunshade for isinglass connector between dodger & bimini Maxwell 2200 electric windlass Fiberglass decks (2) Polished S/S dorades w/ guards Custom teak cockpit table & drink holder Handrail & toe rail covers New hatch covers Boom awning Mast pulpits Double deck box aft of cockpit Aft deck lazarette Dedicated propane locker w/ 2 20# tanks Hull and deck buffed & waxed 3/11 Teak cap rail Rubrail with S/S striker Switlik 6 man offshore life-raft (certified 6/07) Outboard motor lift (2) Outboard motor mounts Lifesling system Firdell Blipper radar reflector (2) SOSpender life jackets (4) Type II Life jackets Horseshoe buoy Fenders & lines Foredeck light Saltwater deck wash-down Swim platform & boarding ladder Fresh Trinidad bottom paint 3/11
- Sails & Rigging
- Leisure Furl In-Boom Mainsail Profurl Staysail & Genoa Lewmar primaries: (2) 46ST primaries, (2) 44ST secondaries, (1) 44ST electric halyard, (2) 40ST on mast Full battened mainsail Lewmar mainsheet traveler Mast head windex Spare halyard Sails refurbished 2010 and new sacrificials added to genoa and staysail Aluminum, keel stepped mast
- Additional Broker Comments
- "Axis" has been lightly used and maintained without regard to expense or effort. If you are looking for an elegant yet strong performance cruiser that is capable of all of the worlds oceans look no further... You have discovered the nicest shoal draft Tayana 48 available. Fresh bottom paint 3/11 Mainsail cover, sacrificials, dodger cover and isinglass, helm cover and hatch covers NEW in 2010 Entire boat detailed, buffed & waxed 3/11
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of the sale. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Click here for more information. Listed by a "CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKER" - email@example.com We gladly cooperate with all Florida Licensed brokers on a 50/50 basis. Brokers not licensed in Florida contact us for further details.