- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
The BEST AND NEWEST Hinterhoeller on the Market!
REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE!!
"Semper Fi" is hull #66 built by the Hinterhoeller yard in 1993. She is one of the last Nonsuch 33's made and is the NEWEST one on the market. She has all the factory upgrades not found on earlier models and is very nicely equipped for comfort and safety.
The original owner spared no expense in making "Semper Fi" represent the finest example of a Nonsuch 33 ever built. One of the major highlights of hull #66 was to upgrade the standard Universal 30hp diesel with a Yanmar 4JH2E 45hp engine! This size engine is normally seen on 40 footers, and is coupled with a 16 inch Maxprop for maximum performance.
Interior Cushion Upholstery 2009
- Bimini /2009
- Sail Cover /2009
- Electric winch for main sheet/halyard
- Color chart plotter
- Seafrost refrigeration (new compressor 03/2009)
- VacuFlush toilet
- San-X waste treatment system
- Only 1187 engine hours
- July 2013 barrier coat 2 coats bottom paint
- July 2013 (4) Type 31 House Batteries
- July 2013 new fresh water pressure pump
- July 2013 new topping lift
- July 2013 compound wax hull
- July 2013 awlgrip boot and cove stripe
- July 2013 new choker line
- Total Power: 45
- Holding: San-X system
- Beginning at the bow there is a chain locker accessible through a hanging locker. There is also access to the chain locker through an adjacent opening door with further access to the mast. Next aft is the master stateroom with double berth to port, storage bins and lockers outboard and drawers underneath. There is a large hanging locker immediately forward in the stateroom with bureau, locker and more storage drawers to starboard. There is private access to the head from the forward stateroom. Moving aft through the privacy door of the master stateroom there is more storage to port and the salon entrance to the head to starboard. The U-shaped settee is to port with seating for six at the teak dining table. A loveseat settee is to starboard. Both settees have additional storage outboard with a wine/liquor locker to port. There is a TV locker to port as well with TV/DVD combination. Engine access is available by removing the companionway stairs and through the main cockpit. Semper Fi has the very desirable open floor plan with a separate navigation station and quarter berth to starboard and the galley to port. This plan opens up the boat and gives a feeling of spaciousness. 10 opening ports 5 hatches 2 dorades Interior cushions reupholstered 03/2009 Teak and holly sole Gimbaled oil lamp
- Galley Details
- U-shaped galley with storage behind smoked plexiglass sliding cabinet doors, in drawers and below the stove. (Owner's comments) "Semper Fi is equipped with Sea Frost engine driven and 110-volt (for dockside) refrigeration. This has worked wonderfully to the point where we have enjoyed ice cream in June while anchored out in the Bahamas. Another big advantage of having such a robust refrigeration system is that it has allowed us to stock up on quality steaks, chicken etc. in the U.S. before heading out to the Bahamas where such things are either rare or expensive or both. We know our refrigeration system will keep everything frozen solid by pulling down the refrigeration in the morning and in evening for about 30 minutes each." Sea Frost top-loading engine driven/110-v refrigerator/freezer (new compressor 03/2009) Double stainless steel sinks Pressure water Storage underneath sink Moen faucet Main water supply filter Accumulator tank for steady water pressure Foot pump fresh/salt water Hand pump to sink to drain refrigerator Force 10 3-burner stove w/oven Additional cover for Force 10 stove to increase counter space Pantry dry goods locker LP cutoff solenoid switch in galley Fire extinguisher Florescent light above counter Incandescent light in overhead Sentry fume detector Pots, pans, cutlery included
- Autohelm 4000 autopilot w/new Raymarine drive unit (July 2008) Furuno model 1621 16-mile radar in cockpit Standard Horizon CP175C color chart plotter (2006) compatible with C-Map Max B&G depth, wind, speed instruments in cockpit and repeater at nav station B&G VHF radio Silva digital compass Stereo system - Cambridge Soundworks Model 12 portable component system, mounted XM receiver - plays through stereo system or any other device such as a Walkman Flat Screen TV 2012
- Electrical & Mechanical
- Another unique feature of Semper Fi is the original owner's election to use a VacuFlush toilet and a San-X Type 1 computerized waste treatment system . It is unusual to see such a high end setup on a 33' boat. Also, by using this system, the never-used 33 gallon holding tank was converted to an additional water tank, increasing the fresh water tankage to 130 gallons instead of the standard 97 gallon water supply. 16,000 Btu air conditioning VacuFlush toilet San-X Type 1 computerized waste treatment system Pro Mariner 40-amp battery charger (2) Hella Turbo 12-volt fans 50' AC shorepower cord 50-amp to 30-amp converter cable Bulkhead mounted clock and barometer 12-volt lighting throughout 12-volt receptacles throughout 110-volt receptacles throughout Balmar 90-amp alternator Balmar ARS regulator Battery isolator (2) Group 31 AGM house batteries (1) Group 27 start battery (New Nov 2011) Guest 2200 Smart Switch Battery switch to separate house from start battery AC/DC distribution panel w/20 breakers 10 AC breakers 1-2-3 battery switch on panel with voltage and current gauges
- Engine & Drivetrain
- Yanmar 4JH2E 45hp diesel - only 1120 hours Hurth transmission Racor fuel filter (Jan. 2011) Vetus raw water filter Halon automatic fire suppression system Drive saver for transmission Line cutter for prop Maxprop 16" prop (serviced Jan. 2011) w/anti-fouling paint Stuffing box rebuilt April 2011
- On Deck
- New bimini and new sail cover 03/2009 Teak bowsprit holds two anchors 40lb CQR anchor w/200' chain 30lb Bruce anchor w/15' chain & 150' nylon rode Maxwell 1100 electric anchor windlass with foot controls at bow Sampson post on bow Ritchie bulkhead-mounted lighted compass Teak swim ladder on stern Stainless steel swim ladder (portable) Two large cockpit lockers Teak hatch boards and hinged storm boards Electric bilge pump with auto/manual switch at nav station Ultimate float switch Fresh water rinse off hose at stern Mast mounted Aqua Signal running lights Manual diaphragm emergency bilge pump in cockpit Edson pedestal wheel steering Morse throttle controls Teak folding cockpit table Alumininum LP tanks (2) 10lb each in vented locker at stern Radar pole mounted on stern Salt water washdown at bow (needs new pump) Marelon thru hull fittings Emergency tiller
- Sails & Rigging
- Sail with 3 reefs (good condition) w/Botts Fairlead pulpit at mast Schaefer blocks Mast mounted Windex Barient two speed electric main sheet/halyard winch Spare main halyard Harken reefing line winch mounted on port side 4 clutch stoppers to port 2 clutch stoppers to starboard
- The large head is amidship to starboard. The head on Semper Fi rivals boats much larger. There is a standup or sit down shower with curtain which separates the head and sink. Storage is outboard and in drawers below the vanity with additional storage in a cabinet beneath the sink. Vac-u-flush toilet Type I treatment San-X sanitation system computer controlled Automatic treatment and pump out system Alpenglow teak trimmed light Alpenglow light has red and white selectable lights Pressure water Wolters On-Demand propane hot water system
- All original owners manuals for systems and boat on board Spare belts, filters etc. Spotlight (2) fire extinguishers
- Additional Owner's Comments
- Semper Fi is hull #66 built by the Hinterhoeller yard in 1993. While not a Nonsuch historian, I believe that hull #66 was the last full production hull from this respected Canadian builder. The original owner spared no expense in making Semper Fi represent the finest example ever built. A complete inventory list of equipment is on the web site for your review. One of the major highlights of hull #66 was to upgrade the standard Universal 30hp diesel with a Yanmar 4JH2E 45hp engine. This size engine is normally seen on 40 footers.
- Owners personal items not listed here are excluded from the sale. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Click here for more information. Broker - email@example.com We gladly cooperate with all other brokers on a 50/50 basis.