The Bavaria VIDA 33 HT is sweet! It's the perfect day/weekend boat for good times on the water.
The boat features a covered helm with three seats, a retractable sunroof, a cockpit galley, plenty of cockpit seating for large groups, and a hydraulic swim platform that lowers into the water.
The bow has a flat foredeck featuring a large sun pad, Fusion radio control, drink holders, and speakers. Below decks, the 33 offers the comforts of a weekender, with a settee that converts into a berth and a stand-up wet head.
The Vida 33 tops out at 43 MPH with the twin 300 HP Mercury outboard at WOT.
The next available Bavaria VIDA 33 is offered for less than $525,000. It is currently available and scheduled for delivery to Maryland in May.
- Two versions: BAVARIA VIDA 33 OPEN and BAVARIA VIDA 33 HARDTOP
- Modern and strong design combined with functional details and customizing
- Two different deck layouts–forward sun pad or seating area with lowearable table
- Huge adaptable cockpit allowing seating, dining, and lounging for up to 8 guests
- Hardtop with forward and aft sliding soft top in standard
- Optimized hull design for reduced drag and maximum speed at low consumption
- Hydraulic bathing platform
- Bow cabin with separate head
- Mercury outboard engines from 150HP up to 300HP
- Hardtop in standard white or dark carbon grey
- Forward sunpad or seating area with lowerable table for foredeck lounge
- L-shaped cockpit bench with optional lowerable table and lounge cushions
- Sliding aft bench with folding backrest
- Integrated door for access to foredeck
- Separate bow locker and access to technical compartment via cockpit hatches
- Ergonomic helm stand with 2 x 9″ or 2 x 12″ multifunction displays
- Wet bar with fridge, grill, gas cooktop, washing basin, and stowage
- Standard winglets or hydraulic lowerable bathing platform
- Wide companionway with transparent sliding door
- New cockpit cushion design and choices combined with optional hull vinyl wrapping
|LOA||36' (11.07 meters)|
For more information about this vessel, please contact S&J Yachts.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
Our focus has always been to provide the best possible service to our clients, and whether you’re buying or selling a boat, your interests are our top priority. Our commitment to you is to work hard on your behalf when you’re buying or selling your cruising yacht. Through the years, that commitment has enabled us to make many friends and enjoy the relationships that have developed due to a shared passion for boats. Let us put that commitment and passion to work for you.