This 1984 Bertram 26 gives you the chance to own one of the few classic Bertram 26’s. This boat has a deep vee hull and wide beam of 10 ft., making for a comfortable ride. This Bertram has been completely redone in the last 4 years and it shows very well. Some notable upgrades include twin 2017 Evinrude E-Tec 150’s with very low hours, fusion stereo system, trim tabs, bottom paint, gel coat and decks, Bimini top, Garmin GPS, & much more. Located in Palm Beach, Florida, this 1984 Bertram 26 is ready for her next owner!
|LOA||26' (7.92 meters)|
- Garmin GPS 740S on adjustable Nowpod
- Bluetooth Fusion stereo system with (4) speakers
- Horizon Explorer VHF radio
- Evinrude throttles with engine trim
- Ritchie compass
- Engine rpm, speed, & fuel gauges
- 2019 Evinrude E-tec engines with approx. 100 hours
- Updates trim tabs
- Sea star steering
- (2) adjustable helm chairs
- (2) comfortable benches with coolers underneath and adjustable backrest to face forward or aft
- Glass windshield with wipers
- (4) rod holders in gunnels & tri-pod rod holder located at transom
- Plenty of In deck and side locker storage
- Pop out drink holders in cockpit and by helm area
- Tackle storage drawers located to starboard
- Flag pole holder located starboard side transom
- Ladder connecting to port side gunnel for easy stepping of and onto the boat
- Connectable swim ladder
- Stainless bow rail with anchor storage locker, holder for anchor and chain, & nav lights
- Cabin area with toilet located below bed and overhead porthole hatch to the bow. Breaker panel and stereo head unit located to starboard
- New 20 amp battery charger
- (2) 12V horns
- New Bimini top
- Custom tow eye
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
For more information about this vessel, please contact Andrew Dean.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
Andrew Dean is a Florida native who grew up in Palm Beach and developed a passion for boating and fishing in his early childhood years. Andrew has had the opportunity to travel and fish many parts of the Bahamas, as well as the east coast of Florida and the Florida Keys. He has been operating many different sizes and types of vessels since he was 14 years old. Therefore, he understands the responsibility, the pride, and the important necessary maintenance that comes along with being a boat owner.