Key Largo ,
This 1998 Sea Ray 310 Sundancer is ready for it’s new adventure! This Sea Ray 310 Sundancer is powered by twin Mercruiser 5.7L 350hp gas engines with 545 original hours. This 1998 Sea Ray 310 Sundancer is perfect for offshore/inshore cruising, can sleep 6 comfortably, and has all the appliances needed and new ice cold AC to make your stay on the boat feel like home. Appliances include a refrigerator, microwave, stove, and a brand new flat screen tv. The current owner took this vessel from 0 to 100 over the past year restoring her to better than new factory conditions. The engines were fully serviced, head to toe, at the end of August, including new head gasket kits, head job, tune up, thermostat, oil change, break clean and engine detail. This 1998 Sea Ray 310 Sundancer’s Westerbeke 5kw Generator is serviced. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to own this turn key, better than original, 1998 Sea Ray 310 Sundancer!
|LOA||33' (10.06 meters)|
31' Sea Ray 1998
- New 12” Garmin display and radar (2021)
- New JL Audio speakers with Fusion head unit (2021)
- New props (2021)
- New Bottom Paint (2021)
- New underwater/cockpit lights (2021)
- New anchor light (2021)
- New water heater (2021)
- New flush kits (2021)
- New batteries (2021)
- New shift and throttle cables (2021)
- New aft hatches rebuilt (2021)
- New AC unit (2022)
- New cabin bedding for both berths (2022)
- New FRONT isinglass (2022)
- New fuel pumps and regulators (2022)
- All injectors cleaned and replaced (2022)
- Cleaned and inspected fuel tank (2022)
- New Dash panel (2022)
- Waxed and detailed (and regularly cleaned)
- Engines are flushed after every outing!
For more information about this vessel, please contact Jake Maloney.
We look forward to working with you!