North Palm Beach ,
This 2022 one owner 328 Pursuit is an amazing layout packed into a 32’ center console. This 328 Pursuit is equipped with fold down bench seats, two deck tables, and a power sure shade in the cockpit that make this vessel comfortable and impressive, whether you are running offshore fishing or weekend cruising. Quick and easy access to the cabin and head with entry from the helm not the side is really nice while running or fishing to keep the walkways clear and entry safe at sea. The fishing amenities on this 32’ Pursuit are done very well starting with a smartly outfitted transom with standup fishbox and livewell as well as plenty rod holders across the stern and in the gunwale, in-deck fishboxes, a side dive door with ladder as well as a walk-through transom door opening to an elongated aft integrated swim steps. Forward in the cockpit is the tackle center with a sink, cutting board, and more storage. This 2022 Pursuit 328 is easily controlled by the powerful Yamaha helm master joystick control, as well as a bow thruster for ultimate control. Engines, in like new condition, with low hours and warranty until 10/24 bring this 328 to market as a fantastic opportunity. A must see for any 30’-35’ buyer.
|32' (9.75 meters)
32 Pursuit 2022
- (2) Garmin 8612 GPS chart plotter, radar, sounder
- Upgraded transducer for sounder
- Yamaha autopilot
- Command Mic VHF with remote speak overhead.
- Ritchie compass
- Lenco trim tabs with LED indicator
- Lewmar bow thruster joystick control
- Yamaha helm master joystick control with sky hook
- Yamaha engine display integrated with Garmin units
- USB & 12V outlets
- Factory switching overhead and at helm
- Hardtop lights
- Stainless steel drink holders
- Three sided glass windshield with wiper/washer and power vent
- Fold down foot rest
- Fold down console standing pad
- Complete JL Audio system with JL speakers throughout
- Edson stainless steel steering wheel with knob
- Two fully adjustable helm chairs with diamond stitching
- Overhead Bowmar hatch
- Overhead rod racks
- Canvas helm cover
- Remote anchor windlass control
- Anchor windlass with 22lb stainless steel plow anchor
- Fresh and salt wash down quick connections in Anchor locker
- U-shaped Lounge forward with hand rails and power back rest aft.
- U-shaped lounge area canvas cover
- USB and 12 Volt outlet in forward lounge and drink holders
- Seadeck rubber flooring throughout
- Two rod holders in gunwale forward
- Pop up cleats
- Two removable tables in bow lounge
- Forward facing center seat for two
- Full 360 degrees coaming bolsters
- Stainless hand rails forward of console on gunwales
- JL Speaker system throughout
- Gunwale rod racks port and starboard
- Cockpit salt and freshwater quick disconnects
- Cockpit transom folding seat
- Cockpit prep center with sink and fold down bench seat
- Cockpit power shade off hardtop
- Spreader lights aft and forward
- Six welded rod holders aft of hardtop
- Standup transom livewell
- Two in deck fishboxes with macerators
- Side dive door with stainless steel removable ladder port
- Transom door with access to swim step and ladder aft
- Removable water ski transom tow pole
- Two person lounge that converts to double berth.
- Teak flooring
- Vacuflush head with holding tank and macerator
- Vanity and glass bowl sink
- Storage under berth and in hanging lockers
- Rod rack with chaff guard
- AC/DC panel with GFI duplex
- 30 AMP shore power service and cord
- 40 AMP battery charger
- 4 Batteries AGM
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
For more information about this vessel, please contact Jack Robertson.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
He started his career in boat manufacturing as the National Sales Manager with Black Fin Yacht. The knowledge and experience he gained there turned into a passion to provide clients personal service in building new and refitting of brokerage yachts. Jack specializes in remote purchases and deliveries around the world.