Fort Lauderdale ,
EXPLORING NEW BOUNDARIES WITHOUT EVER FEELING FAR FROM HOME
The already-complete Navetta range has expanded with a tangible expression of generous and open-minded engineering. All of Absolute’s best features have been implemented as well as some amazing onboard innovations.
The Navetta 64, The Absolute Pathfinder, like her siblings has 100% Navetta DNA and it easy to see why.
The wide and uninterrupted side-glass window, which runs from the aft mirror to the windshield, outlines her exterior shapes. These are characterized by the significant enlargement of the bow windows and the opening of the side gunwales in the cockpit.
WAKING UP AT THE EDGE OF THE SEA, ALMOST TOUCHING THE WATER.
In the Beach Club version, the transom can be turned from a large storage space into an actual double cabin at the water’s surface sealed tight with a fully-glazed, certified watertight access door.
Beach Club by day and VIP cabin with an en-suite head by night: this alchemy is made possible thanks to the placing of the crew cabin—with 2 berths—directly accessible from the second starboard-side door.
A triumph of livability both at daytime and at nighttime, right at the stern, right on the water!
For more information and pricing on this yacht please contact our Main office at (954-466-0121).
One Water Yacht Group is a full-service Yacht dealership proudly representing the finest premium brands in the market today. From our state-of-the-art yachting facilities, OneWater Yacht Group has you covered across the East Coast. We represent top-of-the-line brands: Absolute, Belize, Chris-Craft, Prestige, Riviera, and Sunseeker. * Not all brands available in all locations*
Fort Lauderdale, FL -954-466-0121
Miami, FL -305-853-9489
Dania Beach, FL -954-280-8192
Dunedin, FL -727-734-8707
Palm Beach, FL – 561-286-8229
Stevensville, MD -410-394-5715
Liberty Landing, NJ -914-502-4111
Wilmington, NC -910-415-0857
|LOA||64' (19.61 meters)|
|Engine Make||VOLVO PENTA|
|Engine Model||D13 IPS 1350|
|Engine Make||VOLVO PENTA|
|Engine Model||D13 IPS 1350|
Factory Installed Options
· “Full” display configuration: raised wheelhouse 22’’ displays (two), Fly helm 22’’ displays (two)
· Additional Black Water Tank
· Anthracite grey-color leather sport seats (two) electrically adjustable in main deck dashboard, instead of two manual ones with cabinet under them
· Audio premium package
· Beach club at the aft with cooling air system, equipped with sofa convertible into a double bed, wardrobes, bathroom separated by sliding door, with WC, sink and shower, HPL floor and laminated wood furniture, independent access from the aft platform with
· Black self polishing antifouling (propellers not included) * (1)
· Bow thruster with progressive action
· Cablemaster (two - 63A - 60Hz) with remote control
· Cameras in the cockpit (one) and engine room (two)
· Cockpit teak table with pearl grey-color cover (two cockpit teak tables option not available)
· Covers kit (covers for sofa and sunpad in the bow dinette, cockpit sofa, wet bar, sofas and table on the flybridge in pearl grey-color)
· Dark wood electrical venetian blinds in the salon and electrical venetian blind for galley window, instead of the manual one
· Deck cleaning with fresh water and quay connection
· Electrical blinds and venetian blinds in bow master cabin, instead of manual ones
· External bow, fly and cockpit cushions in sand grey-color fabric
· Flyscreens (for lower deck portholes)
· Fridge in Beach club (Beach Club option required)
· Gyroscopic stabilizer (Seakeeper 16 Gyro) (1)
· Hull – White
· Hydraulic platform - lifting capacity 600kg (1,323 lbs), with automatic access stairs, integrated into the platform itself (1)
· Icemaker with icebox in the Flybridge wetbar (NON for food
· Light leather Minotti dining chairs (three)
· Wine cooler housed along the stairs to the lower deck
· Lighting kit (courtesy lights all along the floor for deck, cockpit, side walkways and flybridge, white aft underwater lights (four), flybridge aft area lighting and mooring lights, retractable bow decorative lights (four), and decorative external LED str
· Lower deck cabins floor in natural woven oak, instead of the carpet
· Magnesium fresh water anodes
· Manual roller blinds for mid-ship cabins
· Minotti armchair in Chevron cinder color and stone grey leather
· Minotti triangular coffee table with marble top in the salon
· ottoman in VIP cabin - price TBD
· Pearl color leather sofas in the salon (three)
· Privacy electrical sunshade in the cockpit
· Radar with solid state technology
· Radio Stereo Fusion with loudspeakers (two), for Beach Club area (Beach Club option required)
· Radio Stereo Fusion with loudspeakers (two), with optical digital input, in bow master cabin
· Searching light (with double control in bridge and fly helm
· Second folding bed in crew cabin * (1)
· Separated washing machine and tumble dryer one on top of the other - price to be defined at charge of Promisor Buyer
· Set of crockery, cutlery, cups and glasses for six people in dedicated housing
· Third mooring station in the cockpit on port side
· Upgrade Radio stereo in the salon with loudspeakers (four) and subwoofer - Extra price
· Volvo DPS digital anchor
· Volvo Penta Engines: 2×D13-IPS1350 (2×735 Kw)
· Watertight door for direct access to the engine room from the aft storage/beach club (1)
· White color fiberglass Hard Top with electrical Soft top, ceiling made of microfiber coated panels and fiberglass color contrast inserts, with decor dimmable LED lights
For more information about this vessel, please contact OneWater Yacht Group Sales.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
OneWater Yacht Group Sales
Whether searching for new or buying or selling your used boats our professional sales associates and certified yacht brokers welcome the opportunity to exceed your expectations. Our factory trained and certified service teams offer support second to none assuring only the best boating experience for our customers.