Fort Lauderdale ,
Navetta 75 displays the design innovations that make Absolute recognizable and admirable worldwide: surprisingly wide windows for an immersive visual experience, high ceilings, rooms arranged on a single deck and covered walkways accessible from the inside, both from the kitchen and from the raised helm station.
Already a success on Flybridge and Coupé range boats, Navetta 75 also features an aft terrace cockpit with a glass rear parapet; the owner will be able to furnish it as desired to enjoy breathtaking views from here.
Finally, the boat features a bow master cabin with private access, luxury furnishings and premium finishes.
For more information and pricing on this yacht please contact our Main office at (954-606-0445)
OneWater Yacht Group is a full-service Yacht dealership proudly representing the finest premium brands in the market today. From any of our state-of-the-art yachting facilities, OneWater Yacht Group has you covered. We represent top-of-the-line brands: Absolute, Belize, Chris-Craft, Prestige, Riviera, and Sunseeker. *Not all brands available in all locations*
Fort Lauderdale, FL 954-606-0445
Miami, FL 305-929-8466
Dania Beach, FL 754-354-0400
Tampa Bay, FL 727-387-3697
Palm Beach, FL 561-296-9800
Stevensville, MD 410-643-5800
Liberty Landing, NJ 914-228-0090
Wilmington, NC 910-338-4890
|LOA||75' (22.86 meters)|
|Engine Make||Volvo Penta|
|Engine Make||Volvo Penta|
The space on the Navetta 75 is comparable to what you would expect from a larger yacht. The full-beam owner’s cabin is located at bow, with private access from the main lounge and an en-suite bathroom. On a raised level compared to the lower deck, it offers a broader view of the sea, greater privacy and more quiet. The middle of the boat also houses two double cabins with private bathrooms and a twin bed cabin with a dayhead.
The boat meets both practical and aesthetic needs with sliding doors and generous storage compartments, ensuring that sleeping and living areas are always neat and comfortable.
Versatile and functional, the captain’s and sailors’ quarters at the stern can accommodate up to three beds, with a bathroom and private kitchen.
Seamlessly reflecting the interiors, the external areas are optimized to ensure the highest versatility and ease of movement onboard. With two stairways to quickly climb to the flybridge, from the stern and the bow, the crew can move wherever needed, ensuring privacy for the owner and without interfering with guests. A third and a fourth mooring station are available to enhance the two steering consoles for unparalleled manoeuvrability. Thanks to modular furnishings and the absence of fixed structural elements, the flybridge and cockpit areas can easily adapt to different needs, ensuring a truly unique and immersive onboard experience.
- Volvo Penta Engines: 2xD13-IPS1350 (2x735 Kw)
- “Advanced” display configuration: raised wheelhouse 24’’ display (one) and 22’’ displays (two), Fly helm 22’’ displays
- 29Kw + 21.5Kw Onan generators (120V/240V-60Hz), each equipped with fume and water separators and Racor prefilters with filter cartridges and water separator (1) - Extra price
- 80kg (176lbs) Ultra stainless steel anchor with non foulchain bar, twister and safety lock
- Additional adjustable leather seat next to the driving seat in main bridge
- Additional mooring station in the cockpit on right side
- Additional storage unit in bow master bathroom (bidet in master bathroom not available
- Bed covers, linens and pillows for crew quarter (one bed set- price per each set) x 2
- Bed covers, linens and pillows for master cabin and midship cabins (three doubles, two in dark color and one in light color, and two singles in light color) and decor cushions (eleven)
- Black self polishing antifouling (propellers not included) *
- Bow dinette extensible and magnetized teak table with electrical leg, cover and backrest for the sunpad
- Cablemaster (two - 50A - 60Hz) with remote control
- Calacatta marble bathroom countertops (four) and shower seat in bow master cabin
- Cameras in the cockpit (one) and engine room (two)
- Cockpit wetbar
- Contrasting color gelcoat details
- Covers kit for flybridge and bow area
- Crew cabin equipped with kitchen (wardrobe not available
- Dark walnut open-pore picture frames (one in master cabin, one in VIP cabin towards the aft, one in VIP cabin towards port side, two in mid-ship cabin towards starboard and one in lower deck companionwa
- Deck cleaning with fresh water and quay connection in compartment with doo
- Electrical sunshade for cockpit terrace (privacy electrical sunshade in the cockpit not available)
- Electro-hydraulic retractable gangway
- Electronic/Navigation Instruments: “Safety” Package (Weather Station, AIS - Automatic Identification System, Fishfinder
- External bow and fly cushions in sand grey-colour fabric with decor cushions
- Extra driving seat in the flybridge with cover
- Fixed chart table on port side of the main deck control panel
- Flyscreens (for lower deck porthole
- Furniture kit (Minotti salon rug, Flos lamps (three) in the salon, master cabin and VIP cabin towards the aft, leather trays (two) in cream and coffee colors, blankets (three) for indoors and cotton and linen cloths (two) for outdoors)
- Gyroscopic stabilizer (Seakeeper 18 Gyro) (29Kw+21.5Kw Onan gen. required
- Hydraulic platform - lifting capacity 600kg (1.323 lbs), with automatic access stairs, integrated into the platform itself
- Icemaker in the Fly wetbar (29Kw+21.5Kw Onan generators required
- Leather Minotti sofas (two)
- Light leather Minotti dining chairs (eight)
- Lighting kit (courtesy lights all along the floor for deck, cockpit, side walkways and flybridge, white aft underwater lights (four), flybridge aft area lighting and mooring lights, retractable bow decorative lights (four)
- Lower deck bathrooms knobs (ten) made of white Murano glass
- Manual blinds for mid-ship cabins (aft and side ones) (three)
- Miele separated washing machine and tumble dryer 60Hz (in crew quarter, instead of the washing machine/tumble dryer combination) (29Kw+21.5Kw Onan gen. req.)
- Minotti armchair in the salon
- Monitoring System: “Comfort
- Removable column stainless steel shower on the flybridge aft platform with case and bow hand spray
- Retractable electrical sunshade on the aft of the flybridge (Hard Top required)
- Safes (in bow master cabin and aft VIP cabin)
- Searching light (with double control in bridge and fly helm
- TF sunbathing loungers (two) with coffee table and covers
- TF terrace atmosphere modules for aft flybridge, with covers
- TF terrace atmosphere modules for cockpit terrace, with covers
- Two beds layout in crew cabin with small wardrobe (three beds layout not available)
- Upgrade Radio stereo in the salon with loudspeakers (six) and subwoofer - Extra price
- Volvo Assisted Docking © (if hard top is not selected, searchlight option not available
- Watertight door for direct access to the engine room from the crew quarter (1)
- Watertight sockets placed in the cockpit and flybridge aft terrace
- White color fiberglass Hard Top with Soft top, ceiling made of microfiber coated panels and dimmable LED lights (if Hard Top is selected, Bimini Top is not available
- White side underwater lights (eight) (29Kw + 21.5Kw Onan generators required) - Extra price
For more information about this vessel, please contact OneWater Yacht Group Sales.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
OneWater Yacht Group Sales
Whether searching for new or buying or selling your used boats our professional sales associates and certified yacht brokers welcome the opportunity to exceed your expectations. Our factory trained and certified service teams offer support second to none assuring only the best boating experience for our customers.