Fort Lauderdale ,
One of the last Baia Panthers built with the larger MTU 2000 engines. These yachts had the new layout and new dashboard design. The boat tops out at 52 mph. She is definitely one of the fastest boats ever built with amazing seakeeping capabilities
Alchemy has been meticulously maintained. Upgrades were just completed in 2023
The interior and exterior are beautiful and maintained year round.
- Duty Paid
- New exhaust system
- New bottom paint
- Drives recently serviced
- Crew quarters just redone
- MANY MORE UPGRADES... PLEASE INQUIRE!!!
|LOA||80' (24.38 meters)|
|Engine Model||16V2000 M91|
|Engine Model||16V2000 M91|
Upgrades and Improvements
- Boat was fully painted silver inside and out
- A special leather weather cover manufactured from real leather to separate the upstairs salon from the weather or fully air-conditioned enclosed salon
- 8 New underwater lights
- New washing machine
- New sheets, towels, cutlery, plates, bowls, blankets, throuws, mattresses, etc.
- New upholstery and cushions
- 5 New, real leather tables around the boat
- Specially designed and manufactured Stainless Steel TV stand and surround for upstairs salon
- New TV's throughout the boat
- 3 Individual Internet booster hotspots
- New Garmin Radar
- New Garmin Plotter
- New KVH8 SAT TV dome
- Full engine service w/MTU Company, Mallorca, 2019
- Antifoul, 2019
- Arneson service done, 2021
- NEW Generators, 2021
- Bottom Painted, 2021
- New water pump and accumulator
- Passerelle service
- Jet Tender serviced, 2019
- New Exhaust system for both engines
- New Watermaker
- New 11.5kw Stern thruster (All in one bow & stern)
- New Underwater lights
- Exterior & Interior paint
- New canvas-hard top and aft awning
- New upholstery throughout
- New props-6 Blade
- New Teak-swim platform, gangway
- NEW 30kW phasor genset port side, July 2021
- Port side arneson drive rebuild and full service starboard side, 2021
- New atlus transformer, March 2021
- 1000hr service mains and full service gensets, May 2021
- Propellers balanced and blue printed, June 2021
- 4 NEW multi color ocean led underwater lights, June 2021
- NEW Garmin 7610 gps/fusion link on back deck, June 2021
- 4 NEW multi color lumitect courtesy lights, June 2021
- NEW “not reman” fresh water pumps and raw water pump on port main, August 2020
- Drives painted trilux speed paint, June 2021
- Fresh interlux anti foul bottom paint, June 2021
- Coolant flush and replaced with new port and staboard mains, July 2021
- ALL NEW hydraulic lines above and under water line, June 2021
- NEW cushions topside and cabin, April 2021
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
For more information about this vessel, please contact Rupert Gregory.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
I have been in involved in the yachting industry since 1975. I worked as a captain, along with maintaining boats, and have performed compete refits. After 20 years' experience, having always been available to my clients for advice regarding the selection of yachts, I became involved in selling yacht in 1994. My extensive mechanical knowledge has enabled me to provide pertinent, moneysaving advice. My experience and love of boats make a popular choice when clients need a personal touch and I am someone who is much more than just a salesman.