Fort Lauderdale ,
The 45 Cantius is the ultimate relaxation destination. Bask in state-of-the-art amenities and set your sights on the horizon through 360 degree windows and retractable roof. Satisfy your appetite in the full galley, dine alfresco at the cockpit bar, play and sunbathe on the spacious deck, and retreat to the tranquil staterooms for slumber after sunset. Effortlessly launch and retrieve your tender with a wirelessly controlled hydraulic swim deck. Enjoy underwater cameras to view marine life like never before! There is so much to love on this Vessel, schedule your appointment to view today.
|LOA||47' (14.33 meters)|
Cruisers 45 Cantius
Incredible Options Package In the Rare Black Diamond Editions Cruisers Yachts. Built with no expenses spared at the price tag of 1.2M. She boast amenities commonly found on much Larger Yachts. Options galore on this vessel:
- 2 state room 2 head layout
- All Brand new Garmin Electronics
- New A.I.S. added Xm Weather and entertainment package with Volvo interface (engine vitals on display) and fully networked to fusion
- Wireless Dock-mate Controller- Effortlessly Dock and maneuver in tight spaces with precision control via Wireless controller.
- Auto piolot with wireless remote
- Ips 600 volvo with fresh service hours-895 899- All new belts, hoses, filters and fluids.
- Live fuel rate burn fuel monitoring system
- Fuel polishing system
- Full Sonar
- Underwater lights and underwater camera system networked to all Displays
- Joy Stick
- Flir Camera
- Zip wake automated trim tab Leveling system
- Aft facing cam docking cam networked into system
- Multi unit Direct Tv system with Tracvison
- Premium multi zone fusion driven audio from wet sounds
- All have dedticated fusion audio system with tv
- Outdoor Nav lights Led converted
- Both wired and wireless controlled hydraulic Swim deck
- upgraded Drawer Fridge/freezer conversion with separate icemaker
- New Factory Cockpit and sun pad cushions
- 2 New factory Barstools
- New Shade Screens for windshield, sunroof and aft deck
- Custom hide away bar
- 12 volt system Aftermarket power stabling capacitor
- Central vac
- Washer dryer combo
- Electronic shade to aft
- Ram operated sunpad on aft
- Large lazarette- Dive tank/gear storage
- Reclining chairs throughout
- Genorator kohler 13E0ZD 1100 hours- Fully serviced
- Experienced boat owner with pride In ownership on display
- Bottom commissioned to monthly screenings
- Ceramic coated from waterline up
- Pod fully overhauled and maintaineced plaining at-18kts
- Crusies 22.5kts - 34 gallons per hour
- 25kts Max
- Cable master power cord management system (With wireless remote)
- New sea deck on aft deck swimplatform
- 362 fuel capacity
- Outdoor fridge freezer
- Cold tub storage
- Full auto Pilot
- Hydraulic swim deck with wireless control
- Full Sea-Deck on Aft-deck and Swim-deck
For more information about this vessel, please contact Josh Marshall.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
Joshua Marshall was born and raised in South Florida. He grew up fishing, surfing and being on the water, and started fishing from a very young age with his father. His passion for boats is what drove him into yacht management. Later, he decided it was time to travel so he began working on cruise ships, working on Royal Caribbean and Disney Cruise ships, even spending a month in Alaska. Soon thereafter Joshua began working as crew on yachts, traveling up and down the East Coast of the United States, the Bahamas and the Caribbean. In his spare time Joshua like to fish, surf, and dive. He has a huge passion and love for the ocean, traveling and anything outdoors.