Catalina Yachts - Rugged, Solid, Cruisers Built by High Quality Craftsman in the U.S. to Take you Around the World!
The qualities admired in Catalina's award-winning 445—versatile, fast, comfortable spacious and safe—formed the basis of the 355 model in the Catalina fleet. The Catalina 355 offers a hull design with a long waterline, moderate beam and freeboard, and a handsome low-profile cabin structure.
Everywhere you look on the 355, you'll find features that make sailing for the day or for extended periods a pure pleasure. Precise mainsail control is a snap with a 5' long traveler. Long, inboard genoa tracks accommodate headsails from a powerful 155% genoa to a storm jib, allowing a balanced sail plan for all wind conditions. The inboard shrouds and hardware facilitate tighter sheeting angles for upwind performance and wide, unobstructed weather decks for safety.
Some features inspired by her predecessor are an articulating forward berth with innerspring mattress, a dedicated filter locker, large cockpit locker with gull wing hatch and available quad-leaf folding table.
The 355 is fast and comfortable with qualities proven in its pedigree that are sure to win you over.
We recommend the options listed below but can order a boat built to your own specs.:
- Wing Keel
- Micro Wave Oven AC Powered
- Ridig Rub Rail PVC with Stainless Steel Cover
- Folding Leather Wrap Wheel In Lieu Of Standard Wheel
- Electric Main Halyard / Mainsheet Winch
- Bow Sprit (Removable) for Asymmetrical Spinnaker
- Captain Navy U.V. Protection in Lieu of Standard White
- White U.V. Protection Standard
- Furling Mainsail with Vertical Battens
- Furling Mast (Selden)
- Dinette Cushion for Double Berth Conversion of Dinette
- Cockpit Table (Fiberglass) with Two Fiberglass Leaves
- Ultra Leather Interior Main Cabin Cushions in Crème
- Electric Lifter for the Head of the Forward Berth
- Main Cabin Table with Four Leafs Folding in Lieu of Standard
- Air Conditioning (1) 16,000 BTU's
- Bow Thruster
- Wind Package- Ray Marine ST-60 Plus Wind System
- Icom M422 DSC VHF Radio w/Commandmic in Cockpit
- ST60 X-10 Smart Autopilot System: Type 1 Linear Drive
- Custom Teak shower grate and toilet seat cover
- AGM Batteries
Let the Professional Brokers at Little Yacht Sales show you how the Catalina 355 can satisfy your Sailing Needs. Call LYS for current pricing and let's discuss building you a new Catalina 355!
|LOA||35' (10.80 meters)|
For more information about this vessel, please contact Little Yacht Sales Waterford Harbor.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
Little Yacht Sales Waterford Harbor
Over 100+ combined years of selling boats has brought us directly in contact with nearly every brand imaginable. We have vast product knowledge of both power and sail boats, whether they are U.S. built, Far East or European designs or whether they are monohulls or catamarans. Whatever boat you are interested in, chances are we have sold one or been on one. No one has this vast a knowledge of nearly every sailboat built since the mid-70s.
Today, too many people promise too much and deliver too little. By working with a smaller, select group of clients on a one on one basis, we have the time to sit down with you and discuss your wants and needs. The goal is not to sell you a boat; it’s to sell you the right boat that will work for you.