Catalina Yachts - Rugged, Solid, Cruisers Built by High Quality Craftsman in the U.S. to Take you Around the World!
This 385 pulls together all the best elements of successful previous models. Great attention was given to ergonomics and classic styling that has been a trademark of Catalina designs. The 385 breaks with tradition aesthetically but has all the features that sets Catalina apart from other builders.
Like all Catalina's above 30 feet, the new Catalina 385 is robustly built to CE category A standards, is NMMA Yacht Certified and follows all applicable American Boat and Yacht Council Standards, thus assuring the Catalina owner a quality, safe, durable yacht.
Catalina’s philosophy is straightforward: Design boats that stand up to real world conditions and sail well. They must be comfortable above and below, easy to maintain and hold their value. A commitment to owner satisfaction has enhanced customer confidence and loyalty, so that Catalina has become one of the most prominent builders of sailboats in the United States and the world for over 40 years.
Call Little Yacht Sales for current pricing and let's discuss building you a new Catalina 385!
|LOA||39' (11.94 meters)|
- Lead keels, roomy cockpits and long travelers for precise sail control.
- Long inboard genoa tracks to accommodate headsails from powerful 155% genoas to storm jibs, allowing the sail plan to be balanced in all wind conditions.
- Among the new features is a watertight StrikeZone™ collision bulkhead aft of the anchor locker.
- Contoured helm seating is elevated port and starboard for comfort and visibility.
- Unique molded instrument pods at the helm positions, with convenient primary winches and a new backstay system makes a truly a great cockpit for the avid sailor.
- The mast support system features Catalina’s unique SecureSocket™ chain plates for superior load resolution from the mast to the hull structural system.
- An optional asymmetrical spinnaker is optimized by a removable Selden bowsprit that can be stored in the anchor locker when not in use.
- The custom anchor roller assembly integrates the bow sprit for use with the code X furler and Doyle spinnaker, enhancing light wind performance.
Below decks, Catalina uses teak and teak veneers, which add warmth and the look of a classic yacht interior, hand finished with clear varnishes. A navigation desk with a recessed laptop compartment has dedicated power ports. The custom Catalina electrical panel is neatly secreted behind a tinted acrylic door allowing continual monitoring of power use.
The main cabin offers generous seating, a custom quad leaf folding table that will seat a group, and a port side dinette that easily converts to a single berth. A linear designed cabinet has plenty of storage and maintains open site lines through the cabin. Polished handrails and fittings complement the teak interior cabinetry.
The galley is optimized for convenience at sea or at port. A propane stove, oven and large refrigerator are built into functional units, along with large cabinets and drawers that offer plenty of areas for provisions and cookware.
The owner’s cabin is forward and has a custom, articulating innerspring mattress; an electrical lifter is available for comfortable reading or viewing TV. An adequate guest cabin is aft with a large double berth and large storage lockers. A spa-style head with a large shower complements this roomy yacht’s interior.
The Listing Brokerage Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel regardless of information provided. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. PLEASE NOTE: All electronics are listed for verification purposes but not warranted in the selling price of the boat.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, any warranties expressed or implied and/or any engine service as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
All the yacht brokerage agents at the listing company are Independent Contractors.
For more information about this vessel, please contact us.
We look forward to working with you!