Fort Lauderdale ,
Available in Store: Fort Lauderdale
This 2018 Axopar 37 Cabin is the ultimate all-weather boat. Powered by Twin Mercury Verado 350hp outboards with just 140 hours. Feature intuitive solutions, enhanced driving dynamics, flexible accommodation with a whole new space experience.
The clean helm layout includes a control switch panel in glass with illuminated push buttons, twin Chart plotter Garmin GPSmap 7412 flush mount, Vessel View, control unit for Fusion system, communication Garmin VHF300i, Intelliducer depth and temp through hull, Bow thruster, all upholstery in Silvertex Beige fabric, LED ambient lights, a windscreen and wiper, leather steering wheel, a compass, leather passenger grab rail, a cup holder, a USB outlet, a fabric document pocket and stainless steel footrest.
The Pilot house also includes sofa seating, a retractable electric roof system Webast, LED ambient lights, Teak table, overhead lights, a Dometic refrigerator and large windscreen and side windows provide excellent all around visibility and give full panoramic views
The forward cabin sleeps two in a double berth and includes lounge seating, built-in electric flush toilet with an 70l septic tank, cabinet with sink, roof panels in Vintage Steel fabric, Portlight towards fore deck with openable hatch and main 12V fuse panel with automatic fuses, 12V & USB outlet.
Other features include new bottom paint, wax compound, new light deck flooring, the aft deck Wet Bar with a sink and storage, grey antifouling, Bow thruster Side-Power SE60, Targa arch with roof rails, Side rails, Shower on Aft Deck, Refrigerator in main cabin, Dometic, Shore Power 120V with 40 Ah charger, Teak table on front deck, Fusion Entertainment system, includes four speakers, Tow bar, Additional sitting cushions front deck and Sundeck cushions on fore deck with Sunbrella Plus.
We’re proud to showcase Axopar Boats at all our Florida showrooms, including:
Dania Beach / Ft. Lauderdale, Palm Beach, Stuart, Sarasota, and Tampa Bay.
|LOA||37' (11.28 meters)|
|Engine Type||Outboard 4 Stroke|
|Engine Type||Outboard 4 Stroke|
- New light Deck Flooring
- Wax Compound
- New Bottom paint
- Premium package
- Electrical roof system Webast
- Antifouling, Gray
- Bow thruster Side-Power SE60
- Side rails
- Targa arch with roof rails
- Freshwater 1001 tank, incl. cabinet w. sink, front cabin
- Shower on Aft Deck
- LED courtesy lights, front cabin and main cabin
- Refrigerator in main cabin, Dometic CRMX CM 50
- Shore Power 120V with 40 Ah charger, US standard
- Preparation for overseas shipping (including loading and Steel Cradle)
- US standard fuel system (EPA)
- Teak table on front deck
- Twin Chart plotter Garmin GPSmap 7412, Flush mount
- Intelliducer, Depth and Temp, Thru-hull
- Communication Garmin VHF300i
- Fusion Entertainment system, incl. 4 x speakers
- Control unit for Fusion system, helm
- Control unit for Fusion system, front cabin
- Upgrade audio 1:4 x speakers + 4ch amplifier
- 350hp Verado L6 pre-rig, TWIN engines, incl, Vessel View 703
- Mercury upgrade package Verando Twin (Activ Trim, Remote Vessel View,TDS)
- Seats, Silvertex Beige
- Sundeck cushions on fore deck, Sunbrella Plus Charcoal
- Additional sitting cushions front deck
- Dometic fridge Pilot house
- Tow bar
For more information about this vessel, please contact Nautical Ventures Tampa Bay.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
Nautical Ventures Tampa Bay
Here at Nautical Ventures, we find special enjoyment in connecting boat owners with their vessels. When you're ready to buy a boat, we can walk you through the entire process and help you find the right fit for your lifestyle. We offer both new and used boats in a wide variety of styles. From fishing boats to yachts tenders, we'll show you all the options. We'll even help you apply for financing so you can get the best boat loan available.