Brabus Shadow 900 ST
Fort Lauderdale ,
Available in Store: Fort Lauderdale / Ref: 72371
This 2023 Axopar Brabus Shadow 900 its powered by twin Mercury 450 HP outboards. The BRABUS Shadow 900 is extravagant, hedonistic, and bright, and it has what it takes to conquer the great outdoors and the rough seas in classic BRABUS style.
The helm features include a bow thruster, audio controls, Mercury joystick piloting helm control system with skyhook digital anchor, autopilot, Mercury active trim, automatic GPS based engine trim system, Fusion Marine entertainment system Apollo MS770, Fusion audio set-up: speakers, subwoofer and amplifier, VHF unit with handheld control unit, LED deck and deck ambient lights in blue color.
Other features includes gull wing doors, integrated electric flush toilet under foldable L-sofa with electric flush and 80l septic holding tank, fresh water system 80l incl. cabinet with sink in fore cabin, shower on aft deck, table for front deck or sunbed with storage, fully enclosed canopy with separate sprayhood in red, fully enclosed cabin with lockable sliding doors, intelligent steering module with integrated trim tab, and more.
*Please note, stock images are used. Some features depicted may not be included.
We’re proud to showcase Brabus Marine at all our Florida showrooms, including:
Ft. Lauderdale, Stuart, Palm Beach, Sarasota, and Tampa Bay.
|LOA||38' (11.58 meters)|
|Engine Model||450R XL JPO AMS|
|Engine Type||Outboard 4 Stroke|
|Engine Model||450R CXL JPOAMS|
|Engine Type||Outboard 4 Stroke|
- Bow thruster and audio controls
- Mercury joystck piloting helm control system w skyhook digital anchor and autopilot
- Mercury active trim, automatic GPS based engine trim system
- Fusion Marine entertrainment system Apollo MS770
- Fusion audio set-up: 6 X 6 speakers, 2 X 4peakers, 1 X 10 subwoofer and 1 X 5ch amplifier
- VHF unit w handheld control unit
- bow thruster side-power SE60
- LED deck and deck ambient lights in blue color
- gull wing doors
- integrated electric flush toilet under foldable L-sofa with electric flush and 80l septic holding tank
- fresh water system 80l incl. cabinet w. sink in forecabin
- shower on aft deck
- table for front deck or subed with storage
- fully enclosed canopy with separate sprayhood in red
- fixed aluminum fuel tank 730l w overflow prevention
- fully enclosed cabin w lockable sliding doors
- aluminum sun top roof support bars in black semi matt powder coat finish
- integrated boarding steps om both sides of helm
- intelligent steering module with integrated trim tab
- BRABUS Shadow 900 hull badges
- 900 power badges on helm console
- BRABUS power graphics kit on engine cowlings
- Gelcoat color, White grey
- Wet Bar package, White grey, Gelcoat
- Upholstry, Silvertex Cappucino
- Enclosed toilet compartment
- Inverter + additional power bank, US
- US version
- Roof rack (max load 25kg per side)
- Folding aft seats, Cappucino (not available with aft cabin)
- Air conditioning front cabin, 110V
- Fishing targa
For more information about this vessel, please contact Nautical Ventures Fort Lauderdale.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
Nautical Ventures Fort Lauderdale
Here at Nautical Ventures, we find special enjoyment in connecting boat owners with their vessels. When you're ready to buy a boat, we can walk you through the entire process and help you find the right fit for your lifestyle. We offer both new and used boats in a wide variety of styles. From fishing boats to yachts tenders, we'll show you all the options. We'll even help you apply for financing so you can get the best boat loan available.