East Patchogue ,
New York ,
2019 Axopar Brabus
FOR SALE The Beauty of the Bay for you!!!!
2019 37’ Brabus Axopar Motor Vessel. Like New. Very low hours on engines.
Overall Length (excl. engine) 36ft 9in
Beam 10ft 10in
Draft to props 2ft 9 in
Weight (excl. Engine) 7,910 lbs
Passengers / Berths 2+2 persons
Fuel capacity 192 gal
Max speed range +50 Knots
Outboard engines Twin 350hp Mercury Verado 350R
Hull design Twin stepped 20 degree V “Sharp entry hull“
With optional BRABUS Aft Cabin.
|LOA||37' (11.28 meters)|
|Engine Type||Outboard 4 Stroke|
|Engine Type||Outboard 4 Stroke|
EQUIPMENT ON BOARD
• 37” low center of gravity, performance step hull with • sharp entry bow design and integrated dual outboard
• BRABUS Shadow design composite decking in platinum/black engine bracket
• Sun deck and seating cushions on fore deck with BRABUS® sport pattern stitching in Bronze color
• Removable table for fore deck
• BRABUS® chrome hull signature
• Walk around deck with open aft deck layout
• BRABUS® exclusive sun-top roof in gun metal grey with sliding canvas roof
• Sun-top roof support bars in aluminum in black semi powder-coat finish
• 7 seats in cockpit with BRABUS® sport pattern stitching in bronze and BRABUS® badge
• 3 front helm seats with flip up front bolster, swivel function towards cockpit table and folding arm rests
• Carbon fiber accent on dashboard and helm console
• Spacious fore deck seating with removable table, large sun bed with backrest
• Centre driver position helm with protective toughened glass windscreen and side windows in tint
• Aft deck with two large storage hatches, wide bathing platforms and swim ladder
• Leather steering wheel with tilt function and embossed double B® logotype
• Brushed aluminum foot steps and driver foot rest with rubber anti slip
• Composite floor in cockpit
• Side rails, light mast and water ski pole in black paint
• Height adjustable RTM cockpit table
• Carbon fiber fender storage boxes on port and starboard side with BRABUS® logotype with cooler box isolation
• Fresh water system 80l incl. cabinet w. sink in fore-cabin
• Shower sprays on bow and aft deck
• Sun-shades on aft and fore deck, with removable carbon fiber support rods (for stationary use only)
• Complete set of harbor covers for fore sun deck, helm station and front row, seats, cockpit table, cockpit aft seats and sun roof awning
• Mooring package: incl. 6 x fenders, 4 x mooring ropes, 12,5kg anchor + 30m anchor rope
• Storage locker for bedding under front mattress
• Storage compartments bedside, incl. USB charger
• Toilet under foldable l-sofa with electric flush and 70l septic holding tank with overboard discharge and dock side connection
• Privacy curtain for sleeping compartment
• Intelligent steering module (ISM) with integrated trim tab, bow thruster and audio controls
• Fore-cabin in exclusive cool grey / black color scheme
• Electric windlass with manually foldable bow roller in black titanium finish + remote control
• Bow thruster Side-Power SE60
• Shore power 230v or 110v, incl. battery isolator and 70ah battery charger
• 2 drawer type refrigerators in cockpit
• LED deck lights with blue color
• Remote controlled search light in black
• 2 x AGM starter batteries, 3 x AGM service batteries, 1 x bow thruster/windlass battery
• Dual installation Mercury Racing 350 Verado XL engines
• Mercury Piloting helm control system with digital anchor and autopilot
• Mercury Vessel View 903 GPS helm unit
• Mercury Active Trim, automatic GPS based engine trim system
• 12” dual installation Garmin GPS map 7412 chart plotters
• Garmin Marine Radio 315
• Sonar Garmin GSD25+ module
• Fusion Marine entertainment system MS-BB300R
• Fusion audio speakers: 6 x 6” speakers, 2 x 4” speakers,1 x 8” subwoofer and 5ch amplifier
• DVB-A antenna and VHF antenna in black
• flush roof hatches with integrated blackout and mosquito net
• Fixed side windows with leather upholstered window frames in black
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
For more information about this vessel, please contact David Ross.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
Born in Regensburg, Germany, David moved to Chicago at the age of three, spending his childhood on the shores of Lake Michigan. After serving in the US Marine Corps, he and a friend spotted a gap in the market for a full-service custom photo lab and, in 1974, Ross-Ehlert Photo Labs was born. Over the course of 20 years, the company grew to more than 200 employees, serving thousands of international photographers, ad agencies, and Fortune 500 accounts across two locations in Chicago and Orlando. David exited at the right time, selling in 1992.
The following year, David made his first splash into the yachting industry, acquiring custom yacht builder Burger Boat Company. He would stay there for 16 years, spearheading its transformation into a world-class state-of-the-art yacht design/construction business. David revamped the shipyard and mustered a 500-strong team across the main offices in Wisconsin, brokerage/charter in Florida, and international sales in Monaco. 36 superyachts ranging between 25 and 48 meters came to fruition during his tenure.
In 2009, David ironically sidestepped from ‘Burgers’ to ‘Dogs’ – hot dogs to be precise. Embracing his inner foodie, he escalated from a humble hot dog stand (Dr Dawg) to a chain of three restaurants. Having scratched a seven-year gastronomic itch (and perfected the ultimate Chicago-style hot dog) David returned to yachting in 2016 as CEO of the US division of international brokerage, charter and management group YACHTZOO LLC, based in Florida. In 2019, he transferred his skills to Miami brokerage Reel Deal Yachts as VP of the superyacht division.
Having observed Hamilton Marine from the other side of the Atlantic, watching it flourish into one of the most innovative marine consultancies in European yachting, David approached Jonathan with a view to taking it international – of course he jumped at the chance. With an incredible ability to inspire, energize, and connect with people at all levels, David’s vision and extensive maritime experience were exactly what Hamilton Marine needed as it quietly expanded its geographic reach.
David lives in Fort Lauderdale and thoroughly enjoys the tropical lifestyle. His multifarious hobbies include motorcycling, ELR (extreme long-range) competitive shooting, high-intensity exercise, oil-painting and cooking – not just hot dogs. Please contact David at +1 (920) 860-7655