Dania Beach ,
This 2022 Azov Yachts Z480 HT is turnkey and ready to go! $150,000 Price Improvement! Winner of luxury awards in Brazil for 2021-2022, her ultra-modern exterior and interior design sets her apart from other vessels in her class. This Azov Z480’s open layout is comparable to other Sea Ray Sundancers and Azimut Atlantis’s in this size range. From her large sunroof and lounge spaces to her interior lighting and tile work, you will not be disappointed. With less than 50 hours, this Azov Yachts Z480 HT is as new as it gets! This 2022 Azov Yachts Z480 HT has transferable warranties to her new owner with a start date of January 2022.
|LOA||50' (15.24 meters)|
|Generator Make||Cummins Onan|
- Panoramic Sunroof
- Port and Starboard Windows
- Nautical Courvin Upholstery Throughout
- Pop-Up TV
- Port Pass Thru Gate to Swim Platform
- Aft Hot/Cold Shower
- Electric Grill and Sink
- Telescopic Ladder
- Sunpad with Adjustable Back
- Anchor Locker
- Stainless Steel Cleats
- Windlass with Remote Control
- Stainless Steel Railings
- Galley with Microwave, 2 Burner Cooktop, Refrigerator, Sink
- 2 16,000 BTU Air Conditioners
- LED Accent Lighting Throughout
- Cabinets and Additional Storage Throughout
- Twin Volvo Pentas with Joystick
- Model: D6-440
- HP: 440 each
- Genset: Cummins Onan 9KW
- 5 Batteries and 75A Battery Charger
- TVs: 4 (43” Pop-Up in Cockpit, 3 32” Throughout Interior)
- Fusion Head Unit with 16 Speakers Throughout
- Control Screen and 2 Raymarine GPS Displays
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
For more information about this vessel, please contact James Pulsford.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?