Fort Lauderdale ,
This Jupiter 38 with forward seating is new to market and won't last long! With wide beam, centerline fuel tanks, and ample freeboard, she's a stable and comfortable ride. She has the most sought after extras including Garmin multi function displays, Fusion stereo system, underwater lights, and carbon fiber outriggers!
* Engines have Warranties through 11/24
|LOA||38' (11.58 meters)|
- All new Upholstery August 2022.
- 100 hour service and detail in September, 2021
- New bottom paint September, 2021
- New Electronics
- Forward seating layout
- 53 gallon stand-up live-well in prep center
- Fold-out stern seat
- (2) 104 gallon macerated fish boxes
- (2) 6 foot storage boxes
- (1) 14 cubic foot compartment forward of the console
- (2) overboard draining lockable rod storage boxes under forward seating area
- Room console head compartment with Vacu-flush head, sink, shower, and rod storage
- Dual 2022 Garmin 8617 multi function displays
- Garmin Radar
- Garmin Autopilot
- Carbon fiber outriggers
- T top light bar
- Hooker bait pumps
- Underwater lights
- Fusion Head Unit and 14 speaker stereo with three amplifiers
- Full custom boat cover
For more information about this vessel, please contact Chris Carroll.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
Chris Carroll is a partner with Atlantic Yacht and Ship. Call Chris to find out about our latest yacht listings and for anything you might be searching for. Chris was born and raised in Myrtle Beach, SC. At the age of ten, he started his own business when he convinced his dad to buy him a used riding lawnmower to cut lawns for profit. His entrepreneurial approach at a young age molded him into the success he is today. For years, Chris was the Roman rider at Dolly Partons Dixie Stampede Dinner Show. More recently, Chris has developed an equestrian development outside of Myrtle Beach, where he has built custom homes from 2,500 to 7,500 sq feet. Chris is a licensed yacht broker in the state of Florida and California, he obtained his SC Commercial and Residential Builders license, and is a licensed real estate broker in the state of South Carolina. Chris is working the Florida and California offices of Atlantic Yacht and Ship. Growing up in and around the coastal waters of South Carolina is what made Chris’ love of boating a perfect fit for this Industry. Chris is willing to go the extra mile to insure that you he fits each and every client with the perfect yacht of their dreams!