She is for sale due to this growing family needing a bigger boat...
- All roller furling - electric 2-speed winches - retractable bow thruster
- 3 Staterooms 2 heads both with separate showers
- 7.5 kW Generator - 3 units of Air Conditioning
- Shoal Draft - ICW rig
- Full electronics
|LOA||46' (14.02 meters)|
For more information about this vessel, please contact Jeff Erdmann.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
Jeff helps yacht sellers and buyers successfully navigate yacht transactions by providing sage advice supported by facts and decades of experience. His lifelong boating experience and over 35 years as an accomplished yacht broker can work for you. His service to sellers will get your yacht sold for the best price quickly.
Jeff helps guide buyers with a strong sense of yacht design, systems, and construction to understand the pros and cons of each model. Jeff has sold a wide range of yachts but tends to specialize in efficient long-range vessels like catamarans, sailboats, and trawlers.
• Graduate of the Beneteau Academy
• Graduate Par Con International Yacht Brokers Course
Known for his integrity and knowledge, Jeff served as chair of the Public Affairs Committee for the Florida Yacht Brokers Association board of directors, advocating to protect and grow the yachting industry by:
• Doubling the 90-day sales tax exemption to 180 days
• Passing legislation capping Florida’s sales tax on boats at $18,000
• Defending the repeal of Florida Yacht & Ship Brokers Act protecting consumers
• Developing the "Deferred Importation" initiative for foreign-flagged boats
Jeff's most memorable yachting adventures include:
• 35-day, 30,000-mile circumnavigation with John Kretschmer Sailing
• Pacific Cup non-stop sailboat race from San Francisco to Hawaii
• Calling Mayday on a 60’ Gulfstar delivery
• Delivering a 62’ Nordhavn from Seattle to San Francisco in thick fog