FLYER 8 SpaceDeck
Palm Beach ,
Customizable Boat: Palm Beach
The Beneteau Ameriaca Flyer 8 Spacedeck has a maximum rating of 350 HP with other options available and features a 90-gallon fuel tank so you don’t have to worry about cutting your day short to refuel. It is rated for up to 10 passengers and is a great family day boat. It has many space-saving features for a full “walk-around” deck. Its hull features white gel coat and many attractive features.
The helm features optional Garmin electronics, a tinted windscreen, space for a GPS screen up to 9”, engine and fuel gauges, a 12 V power outlet, footrests, hydraulic steering, and helm and co-pilot seats with bolster function. The helm seats swivel to face the cockpit table, creating a dining area with the transom bench. The four-person transom bench is convertible to a sun bed. At the helm is a lockable, sliding entryway door to the console cabin. The cabin features 5’4” of head space, brown oak laminated floors, storage lockers, an overhead light, and the battery switches. As options, a marine toilet with a 23-gallon holding tank or a fridge can be included in the cabin.
The exterior features an anchor locker with anchoring and mooring gear, bow pulpit, bow and cockpit rails in black powder-coated stainless steel, a locking cockpit locker, locking storage on the port and starboard aft platforms, navigation lights, a manual bilge pump, an electric bilge pump, a cockpit shower, 21-gallon a soft water tank, a black rub rail, and a swim platform with a telescoping swim ladder.
Upholstery includes port and starboard bow lounge seats, a forward console bench seat, helm seats, a convertible aft bench seat, and two optional port and starboard folding freeboard bench seats.
Electronic options include the Garmin Echomap 72CV screen and Garming FT20 Sensor or the upgraded pack featuring the Echomap 92SV screen and the Garmin GT20 Sensor. The optional sound pack includes the Fusion MS-FA70N and two 50 W speakers.
Other optional features include an electric windlass, bow thruster, shore power, a leaning post with outside kitchen, a stainless-steel ski mast, LED cockpit courtesy lights, or a bow nose with or without a swim ladder. Canvas options include a Bimini top in Graphite, Graphite T-top, a console and helm seats cover, a console and leaning post cover, pilot protection for the T-top, or a forward Bimini sun awning in Graphite.
Come test drive a Beneteau at either of our Florida east coast stores, located in:
Ft. Lauderdale, Palm Beach and Stuart.
|LOA||23' (7 meters)|
- Folding Freeboard Bench Seats
- Garmin Echomap 72CV screen with Garmin FT20 Sensor
- Upgraded Electronics Pack with Echomap 92SV screen and Garmin GT20 Sensor
- Fusion MS-FA70N and two 50 W speakers.
- Electric windlass
- Bow Thruster
- Shore Power Inlet
- Leaning Post
- Outside Kitchen
- Stainless-Steel Ski Mast
- LED Cockpit Courtesy Lights
- Bow Nose with or without a Swim Ladder.
- Bimini top in Graphite
- T-top in Graphite
- Console and Helm Seats Cover
- Console and Leaning Post Cover
- Pilot protection for the T-top
- Forward Bimini sun awning in Graphite
- White gel coat hull
- Tinted windscreen
- Space for a GPS screen up to 9”
- Engine and fuel gauges
- 12 V power outlet
- Helm Seat Footrests
- Hydraulic Steering
- Helm and Co-pilot Seats with Bolster Function
- Console Cabin Entryway Door
- 5’4” Cabin Head Space
- Brown Oak Laminated Cabin Floors
- Cabin Storage Lockers
- Overhead Cabin Light
- Battery Switches in Cabin
- Anchor Locke
- Anchoring and Mooring Gear
- Bow Pulpit
- Black Powder-Coated Stainless Steel Bow and Cockpit Rails
- Cockpit Locker
- Locking Storage Aft Port and Starboard
- Navigation Lights
- Manual Bilge Pump
- Electric Bilge Pump
- Cockpit Shower
- 21-Gallon Soft Water Tank
- Black Rub Rail
- Swim Platform
- Telescoping Swim Ladder
- Port and Starboard Bow Lounge Seats
- Forward Console Bench Seat
- Helm Seats
- Convertible Aft Bench Seat
For more information about this vessel, please contact us.
We look forward to working with you!