Fort Lauderdale ,
|LOA||31' (9.53 meters)|
SAILS (Technique Voile)
• Classic square topped mainsail (900 mm), semi battened with slides, Natural UV protection, horizontal section
• Self-tacking Jib on a furler Dacron with UV Natural protection, horizontal section
• Lazy Jack and Lazy Bag in Natural colour
MOORING LINES - MOORING
SAFETY ON DECK
• Stainless steel pulpit 2 sections
• 2 Stainless steel pushpits
• 1 Lifebuoy support bracket
• Welded ring on pushpit for flag
• Double guard lines and stainless steel stanchions
• Emergency ladder on pushpit
• Self-draining cockpit in polyester
• 1 Starboard locker (Sail locker, Life raft storage)
• 1 Single gas compartment on the port side
• 1 Gas compartment under port helmsman seat
• Natural solid wood slatted cockpit benches
• Stainless steel tiller with telescopic tiller extension
• 1 Steering compass on the roof (Starboard)
• Engine throttle and control panel on starboard
• 2 Deck access for emergency tiller
• 1 Emergency tiller
• PMMA companionway hatch and door with guillotine door and height-adjustable coaming
For more information about this vessel, please contact Nautical Ventures Fort Lauderdale.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
Nautical Ventures Fort Lauderdale
Here at Nautical Ventures, we find special enjoyment in connecting boat owners with their vessels. When you're ready to buy a boat, we can walk you through the entire process and help you find the right fit for your lifestyle. We offer both new and used boats in a wide variety of styles. From fishing boats to yachts tenders, we'll show you all the options. We'll even help you apply for financing so you can get the best boat loan available.