Fort Lauderdale ,
Available In store: Fort Lauderdale
Life on board with family or friends who are new sailors is the very essence of every Oceanis design. With her magnificent combination of style, spirit, and comfort, the new Oceanis 34.1 raises the bar for sailing boats in the 35-foot range. It provides safe cruising adventures aboard an easy-to-manage boat for the crew.
The boat includes two or three double cabins inside, along with a head. Regardless of the type selected, the boat interiors are bright and spacious. The vessel includes lengthy windows in the coamings, four deck hatches, and four hull portholes, so you can fully enjoy the cruising experience from the Oceanis saloon.
The uncluttered layout and roof-top position of the mainsheet provides a spacious cockpit that is ideal for relaxation whether under sail or at anchor. A stylish swim platform provides easy access to the sea. \
*Please note, stock images are used. Some features depicted may not be included.
We’re proud to showcase Beneteau Sailboats at our Fort Lauderdale showroom.
|LOA||34' (10.46 meters)|
• Classic Dacron mainsail with Natural UV protection, cross cut, semi full batten
• Self-tacking jib Dacron with UV protection Natural, horizontal cut
• Lazy jacks
MOORING - ANCHORING GEAR
SAFETY ON DECK
• Self-bailing cockpit
• 1 Cockpit locker under port side bench
• 2 Lockers in cockpit bottom
• Side helm seats (aft helm seats in trim)
• 1 Liferaft locker to aft of cockpit (Usable dimensions: 800 mm x 505 mm x 370 mm / 2’7’’ x 1’8’’ x 1’3’’)
• Natural solid wood slatted cockpit benches (1,56 m x 0,50 m / 5’1’’ x 1’8’’) • Polyester drop-leaf cockpit table, Stainless steel handrail
• Tilling positon: Stainless steel steering wheels - 800 mm diameter / 2’7’’ - Leather covered - Steering gear at the helm station - Steering line transmission system - Stainless steel handrail - 1 Cup holder
• 1 Steering compass to starboard of the companionway
• 2 Deck access points to tiller system
• 1 Emergency tiller
• Engine throttle and control panel on starboard
• 2 Hinged PMMA companionway doors - Sliding hatch made of PMMA
• 1 Fixed, telescopic stainless steel swimming ladder
For more information about this vessel, please contact Nautical Ventures Tampa Bay.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
Nautical Ventures Tampa Bay
Here at Nautical Ventures, we find special enjoyment in connecting boat owners with their vessels. When you're ready to buy a boat, we can walk you through the entire process and help you find the right fit for your lifestyle. We offer both new and used boats in a wide variety of styles. From fishing boats to yachts tenders, we'll show you all the options. We'll even help you apply for financing so you can get the best boat loan available.