36 Fish Around
2008 Contender 36 Fish Around "Black Friday"
Propelled by triple 2017 Suzuki 300HP engines, the 36 Fish Around slices through the roughest chop like a hot knife through butter, while giving you an exceedingly dry ride, courtesy of Contender’s 24.5° deadrise hull. With a generous 420-gallon fuel capacity, you won’t have any problem getting to where the fish are! A massive deck fish box, and 60-gallon below deck livewell, and an A/C cabin enclosed electric head with shower are just a few of the features you’ll benefit from while on board.
- 2017 Suzuki Re-Power 3 x 300HP
- Tripel Axel Real X Trailer
- New 12” Garmin MFD
- 3 New Bilge Pumps w/ Auto Switches
- New Macerator on Fish Box
- New Stainless Steel LED All Around Light
- New Raw Water Pump for A/C Unit
- New Thru Hulls and Valves for A/C, Head Intake and Overboard Discharge
- Full Service on Motors and Lower Units Just Completed 4/22
- Fresh Racor Filters
|LOA||36' (11.05 meters)|
- A/C to cabin on Shore power
- Head and shower with Sink
- Seating with drop down table and filler cushion
- Twin Teak Ladder-Back Helm Chairs
- Roll up Enclosures to 3 sides
- Side Cubby Storage to Port and Stbd
- Hard top with 1 Center Rigger and 2 Outriggers
- New 12” Garmin MFD
- New Garmin Radar
- New Garmin Auto-Pilot
- New Twin VHF Radios Standard Horizon
- 4 x Suzuki C10 Displays
- Aft-Facing Mezzanine Style Seating
- In Deck Live Well 60 Gallons
- Fish Box 300 Gallons
- Opening Transom Door
- Washdown with Hose
- Windlass with anchor, chain and rode
- Walk around to bow with flush-mounted grab rails
- Bolsters all the way around the bow and cockpit
- Rod holders up forward on bow
For more information about this vessel, please contact Jay Dee Jackson.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
Jay Dee Jackson
Growing up in the family business, Jay Dee Jackson, Jr. has been a proud member of Galati Yacht Sales for many years. Jay Dee is the son of Fran Galati.
Beginning his journey with the company by helping in the boat yard and has since participated in many boat shows throughout the world, he has been an angler in many fishing tournaments, hosted rendezvous’ and has experience in various Galati locations and departments. He has also trained at many of the manufacturer facilities represented by Galati throughout the world, including, Maritimo in Australia, Viking in New Jersey, Prestige in France, and Cruisers in Wisconsin.
He is passionate about the yachting world and aside from his brokerage license, he is a Coast Guard licensed captain. Jay Dee is a graduate of the University of Mississippi (Ole Miss), where he graduated with honors with a degree in Business Management and also studied at Florida State University achieving certification as a sales trainer. He is also certified from the prestigious Dale Carnegie training course and has completed and is a graduate of the Yacht Brokers Institute.
Jay Dee is extremely hardworking and diligent in all that he does. He is eager and willing to help with his customers boating needs and desires to consistently exceed all of their expectations. He is determined to ensure that Galati customers have the utmost excellence and satisfaction in their yachting experience, from buying to selling to simply enjoying.
Jay Dee appreciates spending time with his family, hunting, fishing and traveling the world. He is proud to be in his family’s business to watch it grow and succeed.