Nonsuch 30 Classic
Bliss a Nonsuch 30 Classic has had numerous upgrades most recent she was repowered in 2014 with a Westerbeke 28 HP Diesel auxilury motor, RayMarine hybrid touch GPS chart plotter, Pro Mariner inverter and solar panels. The Nonsuch roomy cockpit and spacious interior is very accommodating with a nicely equipped galley, 3 burner stove & oven, DC refrigeration and a prpoane heater for early spring and late fall use. A teak and holy sole with old world joinery that is very impressive. There are four separate berths the forward cabin can be closed off for privacy, enclosed head with vanity sink, the port quarter berth has a sliding leaf that can be pulled out for a chert table or extension for the galley surface. Equipped with a Kappa sail with 2 Barient primary winches, wishbone style boom and keel stepped aluminum mast. Located on the Branford River she is ready for her next owner.
|LOA||33' (10.13 meters)|
Electronics & Navigation
- RayMarine Hybrid touch GPS Chart Plotter / Radar
- RayMarine ST4000 Auto pilot
- RayMarine ST 60 Wind Indicator
- RayMarine ST 60 Speed Indicator
- RayMarine ST 60 Digital Depth meter
- Uniden 625C VHF Marine Radio
- Ritchie 1000 Compass
- Poly Planer RD44 Stereo & speakers
- Antennas for VHF and Radar dome
Sails & Rigging
- Kappa Sail
- 2 # 19 Barient Winches
- 2 # 23 Barient Winches
- 1 Lewmar 43 Winch
- 1 Anderon 10 Winch
- Aluminum keel stepped mast
- Wishbone style boom
- Water system - powered by Jabsco pump draws off 2 fresh water tanks ( total capacity 86 gallons)
- Electrical - 12V - 3 GR 31 batteries, 1 GR 24, with 2 vapor proof battery switches, DC panel on aft bulk head, solar panels on trhe deck and aft rail area, Guest 20 charger
- Pro Mariner 1000 watt inverter
- Edson Steering helm with Control levelers, electronics pod and folding table forward
- Hillerange 2 burner propane stove wtih oven
- Waeco refrigeration / freezer
- Stainless Steel double basin sink with water supply
For more information about this vessel, please contact John Uljens.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
I offer over 35 years of experience in the marine industry including selling, servicing, and managing large marine dealerships. Representing great boat lines over the years such as Boston Whaler, Mako, Donzi, Jupiter, Nord Star, and Pacemaker Yachts, along with numerous pre-owned brands, has provided me with a wealth of knowledge to service the needs of the new boater as well as the seasoned yachtsmen.
Being part of the boating industry allows me to navigate the right course with extensive knowledge to assist our clients to locate or sell that perfect sail or powerboat. I am a member of the Yacht Brokers Association of America along with receiving several sales achievement and customer satisfaction (CSI) awards from Boston Whaler, Donzi Marine, and Mercury Marine.
Whether you're looking to move up or your boating plans have changed, I look forward to working with you and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.