Stunning opportunity to own a rare Beneteau 42 CC designed by JM Finot. With her counter stern and large aft deck, the 42CC looks like a lot of boat.
Superbe Interior with a large Salon; Stunning Owner Suite, Practical Safe Linear Galley, and an inviting guest Pulman Double Guests Cabin.
She has been upgraded for the last 2 years. The previous owner sailed her to the South Pacific all the way to Fiji
and back. The actual owner just got a new larger vessel. Time to sell this one. She is ready to go.
- Yanmar Diesel Engine 4JH5E 56 HP (approximately 2150 hours)
- Strong Davits with Arch Supporting 3 x 200 W Solar Panels.
- Tender & Tohatsu Outboard engine.
- Outboard engine Lift.
- Raymarine Electronic including Radar, AIS, and Autopilot.
- Raymarine Multi display ST 60.
- SSB JC-M710.
- New Cockpit Speakers.
- All Mirrors on Board have been replaced.
- The fuel Vent Line was Replaced with USCG approved hose.
- New Wine Rack in Salon.
- Add 12V outlet in Galley.
- New Dodger Window.
- Rig Inspected and Tuned 2022. diagonals Standing Rigging Replaced (2019).
- New Electric Toilet Aft.
- New Canvas Wheel Cover.
- New Reading Lights in Owner Suite.
- New Nav Station Panel to House Instruments.
- New wind Generator.
- Dripless Shaft.
- Ullman Sails (2018).
- New Bottom Paint 12/2021.
- New Extra Fridge for a total of 2 fridge and 1 freezer (top loaded)
|LOA||43' (13.23 meters)|
- Two Cabins with Double bedding. The aft Owner Suite is a Centerline Island bed with flanking settees. Hanging
- lockers and ample drawers. Built-in Vanity.
- The forward is a Pullman double bedding.
- Both Cabins with private baths & heads. Separate Stall Shower.
- Large Salon with Great Ventilation.
- Rich Wood Cabinets & Joinery. Lot of Storage inside and outside the vessel.
- Raymarine Chartplotter Axiom 7 at Steering Wheel.
- Raymarine 24 NM Radar Dome.
- ST 60 Multidispaly Raymarine Display Depth. Wind. Speed.
- Raymarine Autopilot Autohelm ST 60001 +.
- AIS Simrad Receiver 12S/35
- Raymarine VHF.
- SSB JC-M710.
- New Wind Generator 2022.
- 3 x 200 W Solar Panels.
- 4 x 210 Amp Batteries.
- AC 110 V.
- DC 12 V.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
For more information about this vessel, please contact Jean-Marie Cabri.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
As a licensed and bonded yacht dealer and broker in California and Florida, Jean-Marie will fill your needs and expectations by sharing his sailing experience the world over - especially the mistakes he has made and the lessons he has learned. Jean-Marie is happy to provide support and assistance for the duration of yacht ownership for the client. Yachting is for people who want more from life. Sailors are creative and hard-working people. Clients need someone who works as hard as the client, who understands when schedules can’t accommodate managing a yacht and who understands that pleasure boating must keep the pleasure alive, and Jean-Marie is that person.