Palm Beach ,
SOME TRADES CONSIDERED
Owner has already purchased a larger sportfish --- all offers encouraged! She is ready to go.
The model is already one of the most successful sport fishermansever built with over 60 constructed. After an intensive refit, this one is showing much newer than her age would suggest. She is stabilized and has twin generators.
Over $400K invested in the past year including paint job (2022), updated Garmin electronics (Twin 24inch Screens - 2022), teak and holly floors, updated appliances, new headliners with LED lighting, etc.
Key Features and Updates
- 2022 Repaint of Hull Sides and Underside of Tower Platforms
- Updated 24 Inch Garmin Touch Screen Electronics, Open Ray Radar; New Acrylic Dash 2022; 12 Inch Garmin on Outside helm
- Updated A/V: New 50in TV; MONSTER JL Audio Sound System
- New Upholstery Throughout: Exterior Cushions, Bolsters, Interior Furnishings, etc.
- New Teak/Holy Flooring In Salon/Galley; Wood Restained; Headliner Replaced 2021
- Vertical Fridge Removed/Replaced with 4 Thor Cabinet Fridge/Freezers, New Cooktop, Microwave, and Ice Maker 2021
- New Countertops Throughout; Barts Stools Added at Galley 2021
- New LED Lighting Throughout 2021
- Windows Tinted
- New Non-Skid Deck
- Rub Rail Replaced with Stainless Steel 2021
- New Teak Steps to Salon, Bridge and Tower
- New Carpeting in Accommodations
- Acrylic Folding Cockpit Sunshade
- Detroit 16V92s with approx. 500 Hours SINCE MAJOR OVERHAUL in 2016 (Top Speed of 30 Knots)
- Twin Onan 20kW Generators
- NEW LED UW Lights (9/21)
- NAIAD Stabilizers Installed in 2014
- Watermaker (Watermakers INC)
- Enclosed Flybridge with Aft Helm Station and Updated Garmin Screen
- Majority of Stainless/Metal Trims Replaced
- Marquipt Davit
If you are in the market for an enclosed flybridge, don't miss this one. Call anytime to schedule a showing or present an offer.
|LOA||65' (19.81 meters)|
|Engine Make||Detroit Diesel|
|Engine Make||Detroit Diesel|
- New Lewmar 110 pound anchor
- New anchor shoot
- All new nonslip
- New 11 foot AB tender with 25 hp Yamaha
- Twin 2019 Sea-Doo sparks
- Brow wrap
- New middle windshield
- New windshield wipers and arms
- New cap Rail paint
- Twin 24 inch Vizio TV
- New 8612 Garman XSV
- New foam and Upholstery
- New teak and holly floors
- New dark stain plus clear coat
- New acrylic dash
- New lights and new switches
- Another Garmin on the back mezzanine
- New steering helm ram
- Teak steps
- All new carpet and foam
- New bedspread and sheets
- 2 new 40” tvs
- 2 new Thor drawer refrigerators
- Whirlpool conventional microwave
- New Whirlpool stove top
- New countertops
- New teak an Holly floor
- New upholstery
- New 50 inch television
- New fusion head unit
- All new switches and outlets
- Teak wood slabs on the roof
- All new bilge pumps
- All new LED lights
- All new upholstery
- All new non-slip
- New Bottom Paint sandblasted down
- New prop speed
- New zincs
- New underwater lights
- New wrap
- New black around all windows
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
For more information about this vessel, please contact Russ Schafer.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
There Russ learned a great deal about the yachting industry in the family business, Fishermans Paradise, by selling electronics, engines and of course, boats. "My idea of success is enjoying what one does for a living, and I really enjoy selling yachts.” This attitude, combined with his knowledge of yachts and seamanship, as well as a family history of yachting has led to Russell’s success today. Russ' key to success is listening to his client and putting the client’s interests first and foremost. He finds a great deal of satisfaction in doing the footwork and researching the current yacht market in order to find the best fit for his client in yacht design and features, as well as in negotiating the best price possible.