100' Sailing Yacht
Marina del Rey ,
Family is ready to let this magnificent boat go. Family has had their fun for the past 27 years. Personally built by the owner and Peter Ebutt Designed. This is the second yacht built by the owner with beautiful wood work throughout. She would make a fantastic charter boat, fast cruiser, or race boat for the right owner.
- Selling at a Fraction of Its Cost
- Sleeping accommodations for 18 persons
- Large Owners Cabin
- Three Heads w Vanity and Showers
- Large Stall Shower around the Keel Stepped Mast
- Galley with Large Dinette Settee
- Huge Freezer Compartment and Upright Refrigerator
- Navigation station with Full Electronics
- Cummings Diesel 250hp
- Northern Lights Generator 5000 Watt
- 700 Gallons Fuel Capacity
- Water Maker
- Lots of sails
- Hull construction is ten epoxy glued 1/8" Cedar laminates w Carbon Fiber Laminate in high load areas and interior grid structure
- Interior wood is epoxy coated and the interior detail wood is LP Varnished. Beautiful !
- This is Truly a One of a Kind Yacht looking for its next owner to get her back sailing.
|LOA||100' (30.48 meters)|
For more information about this vessel, please contact Bill Petersen.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
A Southern California native, Bill has been involved in yachting for 45+ years. A past Commodore of the California Yacht Club, Bill has a strong involvement with the local yachting community. Spending 20 years as a sailmaker, Bill has sailed the major ocean races in the world. He was the sailmaker and mainsheet trimmer for "Stars & Stripes" in the victorious 1987 "Americas Cup" in Perth, Australia. Cruising has not been left out of Bill's resume, under power and sail in Southern California, East Coast, Pacific Northwest, Mexico, Caribbean, Australia, New Zealand, and the Mediterranean. Bill has owned many power and sailboats and has a vast knowledge of both.