Sam L. Morse
A beautiful example of a world capable Lyle Hess designed pocket cruiser. She has been meticulously maintained by her current owners. A must see if you are a traditionalist looking for just the right boat to fulfill your dreams. A very recent out of water survey available to serious buyers.
|LOA||22' (6.71 meters)|
|Engine Type||Outboard 4 Stroke|
- V-Berth Forward
- Settee to STB
- Nav Station & Galley to Port
- Composting Toilet Behind Companionway
- Numerous Portlights and Hatches
- Navy Blue Settee & V-Berth Cushions
- ORIGO Alcohol Stove
- AMETEK Water Filter
- (2) Bronze FYNSPRAY Galley Pumps
- AIRHEAD Composting Toilet
- 12v Icebox
- 39gl Stainless Water Tank
- Bronze BARIENT Winches (6 total)
- SIMPSON-LAWRENCE Anchorman Manual Vertical Windlass
- Tiller Steering
- RATCLIFIFE Marine Steering Vane
- 4-Man Coastal Liferaft (New)
- 6’6” Bowsprit w/Bow roller
- Norseman Rigging (Mech. - no Swages)
- Dryfoam w/Wire
- Forespar Whisker Pole
- Asymmetrical Spinnaker 1-1/2 oz
- Drifter 170% ¾ oz
- Storm Staysail
- Storm Trisail
Electrical and Electronics
- 30amp Shore Power Cord
- (2) 12v Deep Cycle Batteries (2018)
- FURUNO GPS GP31
- FURUNO NAVTEX NX-300
- Standard Horizon VHF
- Handheld VHF Icom IC-M34
- COLEMAN 1200 Watt Inverter PM1200
- Autohelm 1000 Autopilot
- MASTERVOLT Power Charger
- ACR Mini EPIRB
- Manual Bronze Depth Sounder
Engine and Mechanical
- NISSAN 18HP Long Shaft Outboard (100 hours)
- Portable fuel tank
- DICKINSON Solid Fuel Heater
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
For more information about this vessel, please contact Michael Swirski.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
United Yacht Sales
Our mission is to provide boaters unequaled brokerage and ownership services before, during and after every transaction. We hold ourselves to the highest levels of expertise and professional standards. We have cultivated a standard at United Yacht whereby our client’s best interest is at the center of everything we do.