|LOA||31' (9.45 meters)|
|Engine Model||QSB 5.9 330 MA|
|Engine Model||QSB 5.9 330 MA|
- 4 people seating
- V Berth
- ComNav Marine LTD I420 Auto Pilot
- 2 Costum Pompanette Platinum Bridge Chairs with custom modified bases
- Furuno Model 1724C Marine Rada (24 Mile) GD 1720C Color Video Ploter. Navnet VX2
- DFFI with 1Kw shoot through the hull transducer M260
- BBWX1 Sirius Marine Weather
- Furuno RD-30 Multi Display Repeater
- Furuno Combiner/Airmar PB100 Weather Station
- VAH 110 DC Monitor
- Icom Marine IC M604 Radio at the bridge with submersible remote plus Command Mic III below
- Maxwell Freedom 500 Anchor windlass
- 350 foot rode 1/2 line with 50 ft of 1/4 inch chain
- Backup anchor rode with 35 feet of 1/4 chain and 200 feet of 1/2 line
- 4 Rule Bilge Pumps with Float Switches
- Shakespeare FM Antenna
- Custom Oversized bronze rudders
- Newmar 1800-Watt, Perfect Wave Inverter/Charger
- 4 Bose Speakers - 2 on the bridge, 2 in the cabin
- Apollo Marine Entertainment System MS RA670 with Sirius Receiver with Bluetooth
- 200 amp house battery separate from engine batteries
- Dual Shunts so batteries charge no matter which engine is in use
- Precision outriggers 18'
- Bimini Top with 3/4 Isinglass open in the back
- Full Boat Cover with separate Bridge Cover and covers for the Bridge Seats
- 2 Spare Bait Pumps, extra fuel filters, windlass chain tensioners, fuses, windlass handles (2 each)
- Shore Power Outlet
- New 110 12 Volt Electrical Panel
- Complete new wiring bow to stern
- Bonding system and galvanic isolator
- 2 - AGM 4D Batteries
- Jonshon 70 PSI washdown pump
- Shur-flo 1100 GPH bait pump
- COWBOY was stripped of every component in the boat to a bare hull. Just the bulkheads remained.
- The bottom was Sand Blasted , De-Blistered, Epoxied, Faired with 8002 Pro-line, then 7 Coats of 3066-3062 Epoxy Applied.
- The Inside was Sand Blasted , Faired and Re-Glassed w/ 1708 and Vinyl Ester
- All Topside and Hull Painted with AWLGRIP
- (2)Cummins QSB 5.9 330 HP Common Rail Motors. New Motors not Re manufacture
- (2) New ZF 220A 1:5 to 1 Gearboxes.
- Electric Shift and Throttle
- The Cabin House Windows were all Replaced with Dark Tint Windows. The Side Windows are Fixed, The Aft Bulkhead Windows Slide. All Windows are Safety Glass
- Aquamet 22 2 ½” Shafts
- Dripless Shaft Seals
- Bronze Struts
- Rudder Logs
- 4 Blade Props
- 110V and 12 V Electrical Panels
- Completely New Wiring Throughout. Bow to Stern
- Bonding System Galvanic Isolator
- Shore Power Outlet
- (2) AGM Batteries
- Shur Flo Freshwater Pump
- Johnson 70 PSI Washdown Pump
- Shur Flo 1100 GPH Bait Pump
- (3) Rule 2000 GPH Bilge Pumps with Float Switches
- All Thru Hulls and Valves
- 2” Sea Strainers
- 6” Exhaust and Muffler System
- Engine Stringers
- Trim Tabs
- Jabsco Electric Toilet
- Stainless Steel Sink
- Molded Fiberglass Bow Pulpit
- Stainless Steel California Style Bow rail
- Bow Hatch
- Hydraulic Steering
- Molded in Transom Bait Tank
- 65 Gallon Offshore Bait Tank in Middle of Cockpit
- Vinyl and Stainless Steel Rub Rail
- New Cleats, Rod Holders and Hawse Pipes
- Fresh and Saltwater Washdown
- Swim step
- Stainless Steel Arch/ Radar
- Stainless steel Aft rail with Rod Holders
- Standard safety Equipment
For more information about this vessel, please contact Steve Lassley.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
Steve began his fishing career at the age of 14 working as a deckhand aboard sportfishing boats out of Dana Point, CA. After working aboard these vessels for three summers, Steve bought a commercial fishing boat, graduated from High School a half year early, and dedicated his time to fishing. For the last 42 years, Steve has continued to spend equal time commercial fishing and operating top-notch tournament vessels up and down the West Coast.
During his career, he has amassed over $7,000,000 in tournament winnings— possibly the highest of all time. Winning the prestigious Bisbee’s Black and Blue twice. The second win being the largest payout in tournament history, winning over 3.9 million. Steve’s associated teams have accumulated over 20 first place wins and several sweeps (every daily jackpot and first place finish.) As well as 27 daily jackpots. Steve was also one of the first innovators to fish for Black and Blue Marlin with sonar and tuna tubes.
His boating projects have included total refit/repowers on a number of vessels from 45’ to 144’ totaling over $13,000,000. He thoroughly enjoys boat projects of every kind, especially those relating to performance and fishing applications. Many of his system designs are now common in production and custom boats.
Steve was recently inducted into the IGFA Hall of Fame for Legendary Captains and Crew, receiving the coveted Tommy Gifford award in 2018. He is the past President of the California Association of Harpoon Swordfisherman, a previous member of the Highly Migratory Species advisory panel for N.M.F.S., and was a columnist with B.D. Outdoors which featured articles about Steve’s experiences.
When asked, “Why boat sales?” Steve replied, “I want to pass on what I’ve learned to as many people as possible, from first-time buyers to the most seasoned tournament teams. I want to help clients find the right boat— one that satisfies their needs and gives them everything they want. If they need help after the purchase for any reason I’m just a phone call away. Galati was an easy choice for me with their huge service staff and a great reputation! I’m excited for what the future has in store!”