E 235 XS
Palm Beach ,
Customizable Boat: Palm Beach
The Crownline E 235 XS has a maximum rating of 300 HP and is built on the FAST Tab hull design for a paramount performance. Plenty of seating and a large canvas Bimini top will keep you and your guests comfortable to encourage day-long excursions.
Other features include a Kicker stereo system, a hand-wrapped dash with a black diamond wheel, a cockpit J-lounge with an aft electric actuating backrest, a battery charger, bow seating with flip-up arm rests, a boat cover, docking lights, shock absorbing driver and passenger bucket seats, a head compartment with a sink, handheld shower, and Porta Potti, a snap-in carpet, LED cockpit lighting, a ski tow pylon, Sea Star hydraulic steering, a swim platform with a gray Soft Touch mat, and a removable side-mount table.
Optional features include an electric folding aluminum arch, a bow filler cushion, fender clips, a pump-out head fitting, power assist steering, a bow shower, an amplified stereo system, a teak-look swim platform mat, trim tabs, underwater lighting, and a wakeboard tower.
Come test drive a Crownline Boat at either of our Florida east coast stores, located in:
Ft. Lauderdale, Palm Beach and Stuart.
|LOA||23' (7 meters)|
|Engine Model||Outboard 4 Stroke|
- Bow Filler Cushion
- Bow and Cockpit Cover
- Fender Clips
- Head Door Insert with Storage Netting
- Pump-Out Fitting for Head
- Keychain Remote for Courtesy Lights
- Power Assist Steering
- Cockpit Shower
- Trim Tabs
- Underwater Transom Lighting
- Wakeboard Tower
- Pure Platinum Seating
- Snap-In Highlander Carpet
- Aft Electric Sun Lounge Seat
- Battery Charger
- Bimini Top
- Stainless Steel Docking Lights
- Captain/Passenger Bucket Seats
- Dual Battery Switch
- FAST Tab Vented Hull Chine
- Cockpit Shower
- Enclosed Head with Sink and Porta Potti
- J-Shaped Cockpit Seating
- Cockpit LED Lighting Package
- Stainless Steel Rub Rail
- Sea-Star Hydraulic Steering
- Social Swim Transom with 8 Wet Speakers
- Kicker Stereo System
- Side Mount Removable Table
For more information about this vessel, please contact us.
We look forward to working with you!