DOMINATOR 29M (95 FT) MODEL 2009 REFIT 2021
IN EXCELLENT TURNKEY CONDITION
- Extensive Refit 2020/2021. Presents in excellent turnkey condition
- No expense spared in services, maintenance, and upgrades
- Exterior and Interior design by Enrico Gobbi and TEAM 4 world renowned Italian firm
- Amazing volume and excellent layout for 95ft yacht
- Huge teak-decked flybridge with spaciousness not found on 100'-120' yachts!
- Hydraulic swim platform with quick tender/jet ski recovery system
- Bow and stern additional driving stations
- Electric hatch leading out to the private "Ocean Terrace" in master cabin
- Forward dining with retractable bimini shade canopy, sunpad area and large jacuzzi tub
- Sundeck hydraulic retractable Bimini top with star lighting
- Brand new Zodiac Bay Pro 18’ tender with a Yamaha 90hp
- Full Refit list upon request
ABOUT DOMINATOR YACHTS
Dominator Yachts, was established 15 years ago in the Italian beach resort town on the shores of the Adriatic Sea, named Fano. They have distinguished themselves as one of the premiere shipyards in all of Europe for semi-custom motor yachts between 19m & 40m. Headquartered in Austria, motor yacht builder Dominator Yachts develops unique creations with a team of Internationally acclaimed designers, engineers, and Dominator´s manufacturing team. All Dominator luxury yachts feature Italian styling, design and sate of the art materials and construction techniques.
Luxury motor yacht builder Dominator Yachts specializes in elegant, custom-designed superyachts incorporating valuable materials and high-quality finishes. The substance & design features of the limited number of vessels they have commissioned, is perhaps best defined when you go aboard Motor Yacht Curfew.
|LOA||95' (29 meters)|
For more information about this vessel, please contact Jose Arana.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
Originally from Mexico City Jose’s love for boats developed at a very young age. Jose grew up around sailing and power boats throughout his childhood and as long as he can remember. Yachting has always been his father’s passion and he is lucky enough to have traveled different parts of the world by boat. Jose has been working closely with his father in developing a solid clientele with the Latin American and European Markets for many years. It is clear to say that the father and son team have become specialists and big players in this area of the business. Jose started working in yachts with Ferretti of America back in 1997. As a member of the Latin American group he was involved in research and relationship management of high clientele and potential leads for future sales.