Submarine IVC Corp SportSub
Fort Lauderdale ,
Available in Store: Fort Lauderdale
This rare to find SportSub from IVC Corp is lightly used with all the accessories including SCUBA Tanks, is now available at our Fort Lauderdale showroom. The SportSub mini-submarine is basically for personal leisure with 2 seats for passengers and 1 for the pilot.
The cockpit is big enough for 3 persons to provide comfortable seating and the view-ports are large enough to provide a wide view of the underwater world. Every passenger is able to see in all directions i.e. front, back, both sides, upwards, and even downwards. So, the visibility is too good. This private recreational sub is very well equipped with safety and comfort features that include ultrasonic communications, an expanded air supply systems, numerous backup systems.
- Passengers: Three (3)
- Operating Depth: 40 Meters
- Size: 3.3M(l) x 2.2M(b) x 1.58M(h)
- Endurance: 2 Hours
- Class: Submarine use ambient pressure hulls, there is no requirement for class certification.
The SportSub comes standard with many advanced systems such as Fly-By-Wire Joystick, 24 Volt operating system, EBC (electronic buoyancy control system), EBC manual override, backup buoyancy control system, commercial grade 450 amp hour deep cycle batteries (2 - 12 Volt 225 amp hour batteries), battery leak indicators, Illuminated ritchie tech ball compass, cockpit Fresh Air supply meter, 5 - horizontal/vertical thrusters, changeable air tank system, backup air system, manual cockpit air inlet, electrical systems monitor, 3 Ballast Chambers, Fly-by-Wire Joystick, lead drop weights.s
|LOA||11' (3.25 meters)|
- Engineered GRP Hull
- Wrap Around Front Window for 160 Degree View
- 2 - Dash Windows for Bottom Viewing
- 4 - Acrylic View Ports
- Cockpit Entry/Exit
- 318 Stainless Steel Lifting Hooks
- 318 Stainless Steel Tie Down Hooks
- 318 Stainless Steel BumperRails
- Nylon Skid Plate
- PPG Urethane Paint
- 24 Volt Operating System
- EBC (Electronic Buoyancy Control System)
- EBC Manual Override
- Backup Buoyancy Control System
- Commercial Grade 450 Amp Hour Deep Cycle Batteries (2 - 12 Volt 225 Amp Hour Batteries)
- Battery Leak Indicators
- Illuminated Ritchie Tech Ball Compass
- Cockpit Fresh Air Supply Meter
- 5 - Horizontal/Vertical Thrusters
- Changeable Air Tank System
- Backup Air System
- Manual Cockpit Air Inlet
- Electrical Systems Monitor
- 3 Ballast Chambers
- Fly-by-Wire Joystick
- Lead Drop Weights
For more information about this vessel, please contact Nautical Ventures Palm Beach.
We look forward to working with you!