Tampa Bay ,
Customizable Boat: Tampa Bay
The De Antonio Yachts D28 Deck is a modern design with an open deck layout. Its outboard engines are covered by an engine hatch to maximize deck space and acoustic comfort. Its top motorization of up to 400 HP delivers speeds up to 38 knots and a V shaped hull delivers comfortable navigation while cruising.
Features include a center console that can be comfortably steered while sitting or standing, an artificial teak deck, an electric anchor winch, LED navigation lights, a retractable bow table, a swim ladder, a flagpole, a set of D28 fenders, retractable aluminum cleats, carbon trims on bow and sides, a Fusion audio system, bilge pumps, and an aft deck shower.
Optional features available include a Simrad GO7 with a depth sounder, a Fusion audio system with four speakers, a sub-woofer, and an amplifier, a bow thruster, Lenco trim tabs, a swim platform extension, a canvas awning, additional fenders, a manual head, an electric refrigerator, underwater lights, and bottom paint.
We’re proud to showcase De Antonio Yachts at all our Florida showrooms, including:
Ft. Lauderdale, Palm Beach, Stuart, Sarasota, and Tampa Bay.
|LOA||26' (8 meters)|
- White Color Hull
- Artificial Teak Deck Flexiteek
- Anchor Support, Anchor, Chain, and Electric Winch
- LED Navigation Lights, Lopolight
- Retractable Bow Table
- Swim Ladder
- Morben Sundance Upholstery
- Set of Two D28 Fenders
- Retractable Aluminum Cleats
- Carbon Trims on Bow and Sides
- Fusion Audio System with Two Speakers
- Bilge Pumps
- Shower on Deck
- Simrad GO7 XSR 7” Navigation System with Depth Sounder
- Fusion Audio System with Four Speakers, Sub-woofer, and Amplifier
- Two Additional Speakers on Deck
- Bow Thruster
- Lenco Electric Tabs
- Swim Platform Extension
- Complete Canvas Awning
- Premium Upholstery
- Additional Set of Two Fenders
- Manual WC w/ 21-gallon wastewater tank
- Stern Doors
- Covers for Seating Areas and Console
- Electric Refrigerator
- LED Underwater Lights
- LED Decorative Deck Lights
- 12V Outlet
- Black Antifouling Paint
- Towing Eyebolt
For more information about this vessel, please contact us.
We look forward to working with you!