2021 DEHLER 29
The Dehler 29 has become the favorite boat for newcomers and small families. At the same time, it helps sailing pros gain international acclaim.
|LOA||29' (8.76 meters)|
- GRP hull, isophthalic gelcoat, color Signal White (RAL 9003), 1st layer vinyl ester resin and balsa sandwich laminate
- Waterline and cove line, isophthalic gelcoat, color: Dark Blue (RAL 5004)
- L-keel, cast iron, standard draft: 1.58 m
- GRP rudder with sea-water resistant shaft and self-aligning bearings
LAYOUT & INTERIOR
- A1: Double V berth in foreship
- B1: Saloon with sofas and galley on port, head and chart table on stb
- C1: Aft cabin with double berth, locker and storage
- 2-burner gas stove, waste bin, stainless steel sink with mixing tab
- Interior furniture in high quality marine plywood, satin varnish
- Dehler companionway closing system
- Worktop in galley - White
WOOD (FURNITURE, FLOORBOARD)
- Furniture - Mahogany
- Floorboard - Australian Acacia
- Mattresses for all berths
- Upholstery - Baltic, color: creme
DECK & OUTSIDE EQUIPMENT
- GRP deck with anti-slip surface, isophthalic gelcoat, color: Signal White (RAL 9003), 1st layer vinyl ester resin with balsa sandwich core. Cockpit locker on stb.
- Tiller with tiller extension
- Pulpit and pushpit, stainless steel
- Railing, incl. stanchions and stainless steel wire
- Halyards and control lines with organizers and jammers on coach roof, 4 mooring cleats, handrail on coach roof, swimming ladder
- 2 LEWMAR 30 Race manual halyard winches
- 2 LEWMAR 30 Race manual secondary winches
- Rub rail, aluminum
- Mainsheet system with adjustable traveler
- 2 decks hatches - openable
- 6 deck coach roof windows - 4 openable
RIG & SAILS
- Rig, anodized aluminum, deck stepped incl.: dyform rigging, running rigging, kicker, manual on deck jib furler, manual backstay tensioner
- QUANTUM AC5 performance sails - full battened, triradial, main and jib
- Dyneema halyards for main and jib
NAVIGATION & INSTRUMENTS
- Illuminated compass on coach roof
- Navigation lights - LED
- Fuel tank, approx. 60 l
- Engine (Diesel, approx. 12 hp) - saildrive, 2 blade folding propeller
- 12 V electric system with main switchboard
- AGM battery set - capacity: starter battery: 1 x 90 Ah, service battery: 1 x 160 Ah
- Country Version: EU / AUS
- Manual toilet with sea water flush - cabin layout B
- LPG gas system, stowage for 1 bottle
- Black water system with deck extraction and seacock, manual bilge pump
- Fresh water system with electric pump
- Fresh water tank, appr. 100l
SHIPPING & TRANSPORT
- CE - Certificate cat. B - 6 (XB1000) / C - 6 (XB1001/XB1002)
- Owners manual
- EC - Type Examination Certificate
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
For more information about this vessel, please contact Seattle Yachts.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
Well versed in navigating the challenges that come along with the pre-owned boat market, our sales team at Seattle Yachts provides an unequalled level of experience when helping our clients find a new home for their boat or when seeking out a pre-owned boat to fulfill their cruising desires. We use our broad range of experience and industry-wide contacts to ensure that the client gets exactly what they need.