Work done, equipment added on Diva from 2015
- New Sails
- New Standing Rigging & New Running Rigging including Main and Jib Halyards
- New Lifelines
- New Garmin 740 GPS with new hull transducers depth and speed & wind speed
- and direction
- New Freshwater pump
- New Head and hoses- New mascerator
- New curtains for cabin, head and V-berth
- New Electric Bilge pumps
- Floors redone
- wood restained
- Brightwork varnished 3 years ago
- Cockpit table redone
- New Transmission
- New Starter
- Refurbished heat exchanger
- Water temp sensor
- Kill switch wiring
- New Roller Furling for Jib.
- Jib had sun protection added.
- Lazyjacks added
- New Cowl Vents
- New Alternator
- New Raw water Pump for engine
- New Fire Extinguishers
- New Hatch in Head
- Things not working:
- Refrigerator not working never checked to see what problem is.
- RPM Gauge not working
- Hot water heater 120 volt not working. Engine heat does. My guess it is burnt out
|LOA||34' (10.36 meters)|
For more information about this vessel, please contact Gary Connolly.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
Gary Connolly has been an avid sailor and boater for over 30 years. He started sailing in San Diego, California with a Catalina 22. After moving to Connecticut he owned a 36 ft sailboat for 10 years that he and Linda sailed throughout Long Island Sound and the Northeast. Gary is a past Commodore of the Shoreline Sailing Club and has served as an officer of the Shennecossett Yacht Club in Groton, CT, where he keeps his current boat, a Tiara 31 Open. His passion for Great Customer Service extends to East Shore Yacht Sales where he believes “Customer Service is the most important item we offer!“