Marco Island ,
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Tiara Sovran 3600 brings with her everything that is Tiara Yachts including solid, dependable hull design, flawless gel coat finish, standard integrated composite windshield and hardtop, high-grade stainless steel hardware, and designed safety features that are built for the boater. With Tiara Yachts you know you'll have confidence in the quality and dependability that comes with decades of boat building experience. No more wrestling with canvas, the integrated composite windshield and hardtop design add unmatched cruising comfort and clear obstruction free views while sitting or standing. There is plenty of room for guests at the spacious companion L-lounge and the captain will sit comfortably at the custom adjustable helm seat. Below decks the Sovran 3600 displays the finest in custom cabinetry. The spacious interior provides plenty of elbowroom and all the comfort you need for those long weekends and extended trips. The forward master stateroom features a queen size pedestal berth with inner spring mattress, lots of storage and built-in flat panel television.
|LOA||42' (12.7 meters)|
Powerboat Guide Description
Power Boat Guide 2022 - 2023
Introduced in 2004, the conservative lines of the Tiara 3600 Sovran mask a yacht of enviable comfort and sophistication. While the Sovran may lack the Eurostyle sex appeal of other high-end sport yachts, few would deny that she’s a strikingly handsome and sophisticated design. Below, the interior of the Sovran is a traditional blend of teak joinery, Corian counters, and posh Ultraleather seating. The head is conveniently positioned adjacent to the entryway, and the bulkhead between the master stateroom and the salon has both a door and a panel that slides open. In the salon, both the dinette and portside settee convert to berths. The bi-level cockpit of the Sovran is arranged with an L-shaped lounge opposite the helm, aft-facing seats, foldaway rear seat, and deluxe wet bar. An electrically operated transom locker stows the fenders, and the helm deck can be raised at the push of a button for access to the engines. A fiberglass hardtop and extended swim platform—large enough to support a dinghy.
- Dual Garmin GPSmap X5v Displays
- Garmin Radar w/ an Array Antenna
- Simrad AP 25 auto pilot
- Simrad IS 15 Data unit
- VHF Radio
- Dual Electronic Engine Data Displays
- Electric Windlass Control
- Trim Tab Controls
- Emergency Backup Throttles
- Ritchie Compass
- Fusion MS-RA 70 NSX Stereo
- Power Windshield Vent for the Helm Area
- Day Hatch for the Engine Room
- Power Fore and Aft Helm Seat
- Raritan Icerette Ice Maker near the helm seat
- AC for the helm area
- L-shaped lounge to port
- Cockpit aft-facing seating with Covers
- Custom Shade awning over the cockpit area
- Cockpit table drops flat on the transom when not in use
- Transom doors Port and Starboard
- Power Lazerette with ample storage
- Large Swim Platform suitable for small Dinghy
- Raw water and Freshwater washdown
- New dropdown enclosure
- Dual 30-AMP Shore Power Cords
- Hot/ Cold Shower on Transom
- Electrically Operated Large Engine Hatch
- Queen pedestal berth with walk-around space on each side
- Flat screen TV in Stateroom
- Privacy door and sliding panel
- Holly/Teak sole
- New Flat screen TV in the Salon area
- Port side seating converts into a double bunk with a privacy curtain ( see photos)
- Starboard side has a dinette
- Galley has the following
- Separate Head area with Vacuflush toilet
- Macerator for Head
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
For more information about this vessel, please contact Donny Strong.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
We specialize in listing, marketing, sales, and charter of luxury motor yachts and sport fishing boats. Our licensed, reputable yacht brokers, sales and support staff provide yacht owners and purchasers with the utmost in personalized, hands-on service, handling luxury yacht and superyacht transactions around the globe with speed and efficiency. The Allied Marine yacht charter team offers professional marketing services for luxury charter yachts and draws on its extensive knowledge of the global charter yacht fleet to help clients book the completely customized yacht vacation of their dreams.