76 Motor Yacht
Fort Lauderdale ,
- The perfect vessel for family cruising, ideal for an owner-operator with some experience
- The main salon has an open and airy feeling; with the silver oak finish main and large windows.
- Four Stateroom layout with ensuite heads plus crew
- Large Flybridge perfect for entertaining or enjoying a cruise
- Twin MAN V12s @1550 hp, offering the vessel a Max speed of 30 knots and a Cruising speed of 24 knots
- The 800hr service on the main engines was completed by Diesel Services of America on 04/28/2023
- At-rest Side Power fin stabilizers with hydraulic bow and stern thrusters.
- Zenta Joystick control
- High/Low swim platform - with a Boston Whaler
- Hydraulic Passarail
|LOA||77' (23.62 meters)|
For more information about this vessel, please contact John Booysen.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
Aspire Yacht Sales was founded in 2020 by John Booysen, one of the most respected brokers in the field. Having spent 27 years in yachting, watching it evolve from a niche, relatively unknown pastime into the global industry it is today, John recognized the need for a fresh, innovative, customer-centric approach to yacht sales.
John’s mission has always been to provide the ultimate in customer service both before and after the sale and ultimately to ensure that your experience of owning and enjoying your yacht is everything you hope it will be, and more. John possesses a strong set of core values- integrity, honesty, and responsibility. These principles inform every decision at Aspire where we hope to become your trusted source of information and aim to provide a more wholesome experience for our clients.
Since 2001, John has been assisting clients from around the world through the process of buying and selling yachts. With over 150 transactions exceeding 100 million dollars in total sales, whether you are a first-time buyer or looking to upgrade to your next dream yacht, Aspire can usher you seamlessly through the process. Utilizing our decades of experience combined with knowledge of the operation of a vessel, as well as our comprehensive list of preferred vendors, AYS can assist you through the entire purchase process and beyond.
John first fell in love with the experience of being at sea when he sailed from Cape Town, South Africa to the Bahamas on a 60ft Catamaran. Since then, he has traveled all over the world as both a yacht captain and a broker. These experiences ignited in him a passion for the ocean and a deep appreciation of the experiences that can only be had onboard a yacht. John’s goal is to spark that same feeling in others.
At AYS we know that yachting offers a lifestyle that is unlike anything else. It provides the finest experience of being at sea that one can achieve. It is the mission of John Booysen and everyone at Aspire to ensure that you fall in love with yachting and that your time spent enjoying your yacht and the incredible experiences you’ll share onboard are maximized to their fullest potential.