Dragonfly is a very nice example of an early 26' Nordic Tug. This boat has been well cared for and has had continuous maintenance and upgrades by her experienced owners. It is clean inside and out and ready for a summers adventure. Possible ASSUMABLE ANACORTES SKYLINE MOORAGE!
Special features include:
* Port and starboard wheelhouse doors
* Tiny Tot wood burning cabin heater in tiled alcove with wood box
* Dickenson 2 burner propane stove/oven installation - 2019
* Fresh water flush sanitation system with all new plumbing - 2017
* Comm Nav autopilot - 2017
* Icom M506 VHF- 2017
* New VHF Antenna new 2019
* AIS Transceiver - 2018
* AIS-VHF Antenna Splitter - 2018
* Garmin Striker 4 Plus fish finder - 2018
* Blue Seas AC Sub Panel - 2019
* LED anchor light - 2020
* New Alternator - 2022
* New Bilge pump - 2019
* Bottom Paint - 2019
* Cutlass bearing - 2017
* Aqua King 12V domestic water pump - 2019
* Lewmar 12V windlass on custom stainless pedestal - 2019
* Plaited nylon anchor line and 1/4" chain - 2019
* Amtico synthetic teak and holly flooring in salon - 2021
* Strong running Perkins 4-108 with 2300 hours serviced 11/2021.
* Hull and house polished and waxed - 2022
* Achilles 8' 6" fiberglass RIB on Weaver Snap Davits - 2019
* Tohatsu 6HP outboard - 2019
* Custom dinghy and motor hoist - 2019
* Factory fiberglass swimstep with swim ladder- 2017
* Distinctive Kahlenberg compressed air whistle for the real tugboat sound!
Dragonfly shows numerous recent upgrades and pride of ownership that will make it easy for the new owner to head for the horizon. Anacortes Skyline moorage gets you close to the cruising grounds and involved with a great community of active boaters. Owners maintenance records available upon request.
Call now with questions or to arrange a showing. Don't wait, because time and tide wait for no one!
|LOA||26' (7.92 meters)|
For more information about this vessel, please contact Jeff Gleckler.
We look forward to working with you!