Raised Pilot House
Fort Lauderdale ,
The 94' raised pilot house yacht packs quite the punch with loads amenities and provides an excellent floorplan for everyone aboard. “DreamChaser” benefits from many upgrades like new AC chillers and lines, top of the line Garmin electronics and more detailed in the listing. This yacht is on just her second owner ever and she shows the extra love and care any one would hope to find on a yacht of this caliber. If you are seeking a yacht that is truly ground breaking on space and amenities and wishing for one that has features found a yacht built today while staying under $3 million, then “DreamChaser” is a must see and sure to impress.
Upgrades Since 2018:
- All new Garmin Electronics - Detailed in body of listing
- New audio/visual throughout - Detailed in body of listing
- All new galley kitchen appliances - Detailed in body of listing
- New carpeting and padding throughout
- New electric blinds in salon and on deck master stateroom
- All new LED lighting for the exterior and throughout the interior
- Completely new on deck master stateroom and VIP stateroom heads/baths with beautiful carrara marbles
- (3) New and upgraded (larger) airconditioning chillers
- Rebuilt both anchor windlasses
- Passerelle/gangway completely rebuilt to the tune of $65,000.00
- (6) New underwater lights (Red, Blue, Green)
- Serviced Atlas Converter
- Custom removable shade cover with (6) carbon fiber poles for the flybridge $15,000.00
- New plumbing lines thought the vessel
- New air conditioning handlers
- new air conditioning insulation wrap for all tubing
- Tender garage with drop down door converting to a beautiful and very private beach club
- On-deck master stateroom
- Full beam VIP cabin / secondary master stateroom
- Hydraulic real stairs on aft for access to and from the ocean
- Large crew quarters with crew lounge
- Day head
- Hot tub / Jacuzzi on bridge
- Raised pilothouse configuration
- Real crew quarters with crew lounge
- Jetski davit on bridge
- Huge storage compartment with hydraulic actuation on foredeck
- Walk around main level decks
|LOA||94' (28.65 meters)|
For more information about this vessel, please contact Will Noftsinger.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
Will brings a wealth of knowledge to the Denison Yacht Sales team from his eight years of experience in the industry. he prides himself on professionalism and unmatched attentiveness to clients. He possesses a keen eye for details, a sense of style and an unparalleled understanding of his customers needs and wants. Will brings a confident, honest and laid back approach to the process of assisting his clients in finding the yacht of their dreams.