South Carolina ,
This boat is very well appointed and has been equipped for comfortable cruising.
The experienced owner has put a lot of thought into upgrades and improvements, and it shows.
It started out in charter in the Virgin Islands, and after sailing the boat to the East Coast the owner has made the decision to put her on the market.
If this size and type of boat is what you’re looking for, this boat will not disappoint.
|LOA||41' (12.5 meters)|
- Master cabin forward in bow
- En-suite head and shower
- Two cabins aft, port and starboard
- Guest head and separate shower
- 2 X Jabsco electric heads
- Reverse cycle heat and air - 2 X 12000 BTU
- Numerous lockers located throughout salon.
- Hanging lockers in cabins
- L shaped galley to starboard
- Gimballed 2 burner propane ENO stove and oven
- Stainless steel sinks
- Pressurized hot and cold water
- Isotherm 12 V fridge
- Isotherm 12 V top loading freezer
- West Bend Microwave
- 1 X 30 Amp umbilical
- 12 volt DC
- Galvanic isolator
- 6 Gallon hot water heater - 120 v or engine driven
- B&G Radar
- B&G 12' chartplotter
- B&G wind
- B&G depth
- B&G VHF
- Fusion stereo
Sails & Rigging
- Fully battened Main in stack pack
- Self tacking Furling Jib
- Furlex furler
- Anodized mast, boom and spreaders
- All lines led to cockpit
- Deck organizer located at base of mast
- Teak sole in cockpit
- Twin carbon wheels
- Cockpit table with folding leqves
- Electric primaries
- Electronics located close to helms
- Cockpit show
- Bimini and dodger
- Drop down transom
- Stainless Steel folding swim ladder
- Rigid vang
- Quick 12 volt anchor windlass
- Mantus anchor with 100 + feet of chain
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
For more information about this vessel, please contact Glen Appelbaum.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
Glen hails from South Africa, where he worked at Merrill Lynch in Johannesburg. Having always been interested in boating, he took a 5-week sailing course in 1995 and did a 600-mile round-trip race, and in 1996, he bought a boat in Cape Town and sailed across the Atlantic to the Caribbean. After cruising for a couple of years between the islands and the Chesapeake, he made Charleston, SC his home. He has been completely immersed in everything marine, from living on his boat, to doing charters, deliveries, towing with TowBoatU.S., racing a J-125, Beneteau 47.7 First, and currently an X-p 44, and working as a broker at a sailboat dealer and then his own brokerage, since 2000. Glen’s focus is his client. His goal is to make his client as happy with their experience on the water as Glen has been with his.