Lighthouse Point ,
The Pacific Mariner offers an abundance of luxury and convenience. With excellent visibility from its helm and crisp, inertia-defying response from its controls, the 65 threads backwater seamlessly. Standard features such as the hydraulic bow thruster, power-rotating tender davit, and docking windlasses facilitate owner operation. 3 Staterooms w/ en-suite heads accommodate 6 + additional aft crew quarters for 2 w/ head.
Key Features & Upgrades:
- Large All Weather Pilothouse w/ Helm and Companion Seating
- Comfortable L-Shaped Settee
- Forward Looking Sonar
- Generously Sized Main Salon w/ Large Windows and Full Glass Aft Bulkhead
- Open Up-Galley w/ Full Size Stove, Oven, and Refrigerator
- Hi-Lo Dining Table Accommodates 6
- NEW Carpeting Throughout
- Salon & Pilothouse Seating Reupholstered
- NEW Dash
- NEW Wall & Ceiling Coverings
- Wood Refinished
- NEW Window Shades on Main Level
- NEW Large Screen TVs in Master and Forward VIP
- Additional Custom Carpentry Storage Cabinets in Master Head
- Full Size Washer and Dryer
- Back Up Large Navigation Screens on Separate GPS
- Bottom Painting and Cutlass Bearings Completed in Early 2020
- Wax Job Completed in April 2021
- Spare Props
*Not for sale to U.S residents while in U.S. waters
|65' (19.81 meters)
For more information about this vessel, please contact Rick Obey Sales.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
Rick Obey Sales
Rick Obey Yacht Sales is a versatile yachting company committed to providing our clients with the most enjoyable experience when building a new yacht, buying a pre-owned yacht, as well as servicing or selling their current yacht. Our main office is located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, the yachting capital of the United States and we maintain satellite offices in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida and Huntington Beach, California. Our offices in Fort Lauderdale and Palm Beach Gardens are located in marinas and we are able to offer dockage at these sites.