Highlights / Options
Quality build fishing boat! This one was VERY lightly used and well loved!
Optional Equipment here...
- Yamaha 300 -Custom White Color - Around 75 hours
- Blue Gelcoat Hull w/ Matching Underside T Top
- COVERS -- Console, Forward Cover, Helm Seat, Mooring Cover
- Med Style Bow Shade
- Power Poles - 8' White
- Swim Platform w/ Ladder
- Docking Lights
- Underwater Lights
- JL Speaker Upgrade LED M6
- Garmin VHF Radio 210 / w AIS
- Garmin GPS MAP 8612 Plotter
- Garmin GT51M Transducer Finder
- Garmin GXM54 Transducer Weather / XM
- Lumitech Razor LightBar
- Trailer - Been in water 5 Times..
- Porta Potty
- This boat will NOT last long.. Super condition, well equipped and ready to go..
- Over 250k replacement MSRP - Excellent opportunity!
|LOA||27' (8.18 meters)|
For more information about this vessel, please contact Mike Titgemeyer.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
Mike is a lifelong Marine Industry Professional, having worked in rigging, sailmaking manufacturing, marketing, sales and management / ownership experience. Offshore sailor and lifelong sailor and power boater.
Past President of Yacht Brokers Association of America, and involved with Marine Trades Association of Maryland, Sail America and other industry trade groups.
Passionate about boating and passionate about a professional marine trades industry that supports and fosters personal and professional growth.