68 Sport Motor Yacht
The Riviera 68 Sport Motor Yacht is an amazing yacht which brings together superb sea keeping ability and practical yachting performance, coupled with fabulous build quality and and a luxurious interior. Launched in 2019 to an experienced Riviera owner, 68/012 was specified to a very high level indeed, and was the first yacht with the reimagined mezzanine seating configuration, which has since become the standard.
Piloting this yacht from the enclosed flybridge gives one the impression of a much larger vessel, and all in the perfect quiet comfort that the enclosed bridge brings. There are many areas for relaxing and socializing on board and the split level cockpit gives room for simultaneous fishing or cooking, whilst others relax on the mezzanine lounges with a drink in shade and comfort.
The galley is central to the yacht and opens fully to the mezzanine; a delight for the chef who is no longer excluded from the conversation. the foredeck is a perfect place to enjoy an aperitif before dinner, or relax and see the stars once night falls.
Guest cabins are generously appointed and there is plenty of storage all around.
|LOA||75' (22.86 meters)|
|Engine Model||MAN V12|
|Engine Model||MAN V12|
Entertainment and Audio Visual
- 49in TV - with electric raising - Saloon with BlueRay / DVD
- 43in TV - Master Cabin with BlueRay / DVD
- 32in TV - Fwd cabin
- 32in TV - Mezzanine - electric fold down from deckhead
- 32in TV on Flybridge
- Apple TV
- Yamaha Amplifier in saloon rack
- Foredeck Amplifier with Fusion remote
- 10 person liferafts with hydrostatic releases on flybridge aft x 2
- EPIRB 406hz
- SOLAS automatic inflating lifejackets - adult - x 8
- MOB Throwing Line
- Lifebuoy with floating light
- Fixed Fire extinguisher in engine room x 1
- Hand Held fire extinguishers x 5
- Watertight flare container with 2 x Red Signal 2 x Orange Smoke and 2 x Red Parachute flares
Electrical and Appliances
- Miele Washing Machine
- Miele Dryer
- Dyson handheld vacuum
- Miele Microwave / Oven
- Miele cooktop
- Fisher & Paykel Dishwasher
- Miele Rangehood
- Icemaker in crew companionway entrance
- Icemaker on flybridge aft
- Fridge on flybridge aft
- Fridge drawer on flybridge internal
- 2 x fridge and 1 x freezer drawers in galley
- Sea Recovery Watermaker - 1800-2 (284 ltrs/hr)
- Cameras to Engine room / Cockpit / Awning / Anchor and Saloon
- Aft Flybridge Floodlights x 2
- Underwater Lights x 5 (Blue/White)
- 3G/4G Modem with 4ft Antennae on hardtop
- Built in Air-Compressor to inflate tender and water toys
- Cockpit Coolbox Freezer - Minus18
- Cockpit BBQ cookplate with lighting and rubbish bin
- Underseat fridge to stbd side on mezzanine
Custom factory additions or upgrades
- Vynil flooring to galley, saloon, companionway and flybridge
- Stainless handrail with Corisn shelf to cockpit below opening hopper window
- 2 x exterior GPO's to mezzanine
- Universal type GPO's throughout, including USB ports
- Handrails wrapped in leather
- Timber top inserts with leather around the boat
- Grab handle installed behind lounge backs
- Overhead timber feature in master cabin deleted
- Secondary s/s swim ladder - oversized and removeable for ease of water access
- Metallic paint below windscreen and flybridge window sides to match hull - GRIGIO CHIARA
- Flybridge rear GRP rail painted in GRIGIO CHIARA
- Same stitching to salon lounges on both sides
- Flybridge hardtop mast and electronics to be painted Black
- Saloon and Cabins to have matching Oceanair Venetian blinds - Silver Bullion - motorised with remote control
- Two removeable stainless steel rails for mounting on swim platform
- Add air-compressor outlet to anchor locker
- Extra set of fitted sheets for each bed
- Launch port Ipad mounting dock to flybridge and salon
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
For more information about this vessel, please contact Martin Holmes.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
|Cell:||+66 81 891 7057|
Northrop & Johnson General Manager Asia Martin Holmes considers himself fortunate to have been around boats for much of his life. Hailing from the UK, he has a wide range of yachting experience and spent several years sailing in the Mediterranean and Australia before heading to Asia where he joined Lee Marine shortly after its inception in 1997. In 2018, Martin joined Northrop & Johnson as general manager of the Asia operation, which includes offices in Thailand and Hong Kong.
Martin enjoys introducing clients to yachting and is known for his personable style and willingness to go the extra mile for his clients. “When you take time to understand the clients wants and needs it becomes a personal mission to service them fully and correctly,” he says. “After all, a successful on-water lifestyle relies on many factors that must be considered and managed, and we are here to turn a client’s dream into reality in the most effective way possible.”
When not in the marina, Martin enjoys spending time with his wife and three young children.