This yacht is very well equipped and is extremely well maintained. The Catalina 445 is full of innovative features, such as a watertight collision bulkhead forward of the V-berth and a Deep defense rudder system which is super strong and very well engineered.
She handles extremely well when docking and can easily be single handed sailing.
Finnish Line, is now being offered with many extras (Free $ bie's) and lot's of upgrades for turn key sailing today.
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity, to own a really nice sailing yacht now, she will be enjoying her new owners, very soon.
No Storm Damage.
- NEW to Market
- Yanmar Engine serviced 2023
- EPIRB 2023, New Viking Life Raft 2023
- New AIS system installed in 2023
- New Garmin Wide Plotter, Radar, Auto Pilot, Multifunction Digital Display's, 2022
- New Canvas Bimini Top and Isinglass Curtains 2022
- AC Units replaced in 2022
- Three Lithium Batteries 300AH 2022
- Anchor Chain replaced in 2022
- Certified Rigging Inspection, 2022
- New Fusion Radio and Speakers, 2022
- VHF Radio 2022
- Newer Genoa Sheets 2021
- Newer Pro Mariner 2000W inverter charger 2021
- New mainsail in 2019
- Bow thruster replaced in 2018
|LOA||44' (13.41 meters)|
For more information about this vessel, please contact Gregg Somerville.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
The majority of Gregg’s new clients, come from client referrals and friends that already know Gregg and his brokerage. Don’t hesitate to contact Gregg anytime and put his yachting experience to work for you. Your boating experience means everything to Gregg and his positive attitude and hard work ethics will deliver premier results. Gregg maintains his commitment to the IYBA (International Yacht Brokers Association) and CPYB (Certified Professional Yacht Brokers) organizations, two leading organizations designed to keep brokers on the cutting edge of the industry through continued education and ongoing professional certifications.