A Classic Cockpit Motor Yacht
Project Boat $199,000 As is Where is
Call for copy of current survey. Vessel has a “fair” condition rating and will require considerable time and investment to restore her to her former beauty.
Rare Hatteras 58 Long Range Cruiser with Transatlantic capabilities
Not be confused with the Motoryacht range this is the heavily built extended passage maker with a full displacement hull weighing an unassailable 90,000 lbs!
Distinctive with her traditional lines and Portuguese bridge, Floridian is Stabilized and can cruise anywhere while burning just 6 gallons per hour at 8 knots.
|LOA||58' (17.68 meters)|
|Engine Make||GM Detroit|
|Engine Make||GM Detroit|
- Custom Blue Hull
- Niad Marine Electro-Hydraulic Roll Stabilizers
- 3 Generators.
- Aqua Whisper water maker
- 4 Cruisair Marine air-conditioners
- Swim Platform
- Dinghy Davit
- Life Raft
- Wesmar Bowthruster
- Tracvision TV
- Bosch Washer and Dryer
- 50Kg Bruce, Danforth Anchor. Windlass
- Radar Mast
- Sentry SM Series Battery Charger and Xantrex True-Charge 40+
- Shorepower Three 50 Amp 120/240 inlets
- Teak and Holly simulated flooring
- FM-200 Fixed Fire Suppression
- Carbon Monoxide and Smoke detectors
- Search Light
- Beautiful Teak Interior with Three Staterooms
- Pilothouse with port and starboard access doors and direct access to Flybridge
- Couch/ Pilot berth
- Stairs forward to 2 guest staterooms
- Salon with hardwood floors and side galley.
- Day head.
- Stairs from aft Salon to
- Master Stateroom with Center Queen berth, and private head.
- Huge walk in Engine room.
- Galley with Amana Fridge/Freezer, Stove, Kitchenaid Compactor
- Covered Aft deck can be fully enclosed
- Cockpit for easy boarding access
- AIS automatic identification system
- Furuno Radar
- Furuno Navnet 3D GPS chartplotter
- Garmin 8610 Chartplotter
- Icom IC-M604 VHF radio
- Icom IC-M504 VHF radio
- Sea 235 Single Sideband Radio
- Robertson Auto pilot
- Clarion CMD Stereo/CD player
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
For more information about this vessel, please contact Gordon Burgess.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
Welcome to American Yachts, your partner across the globe. Starting from our legacy of yacht exports, our focus has always remained the same, we are Customer Central and the relationships between our Clients and Brokers will always be our number one priority. We offer the very best in Marketing, Our International Network, Local Marina based Offices, and the most cutting-edge technology available, but we are most proud of our STAFF and REPUTATION. Locally and Internationally, this comes only from decades of hard work and customer service.