Fort Pierce ,
A Classic Cockpit Motor Yacht
Project Boat $199,000 As is Where is
Call for copy of current survey. Vessel has a “fair” condition rating and will require considerable time and investment to restore her to her former beauty.
Rare Hatteras 58 Long Range Cruiser with Transatlantic capabilities
Not be confused with the Motoryacht range this is the heavily built extended passage maker with a full displacement hull weighing an unassailable 90,000 lbs!
Distinctive with her traditional lines and Portuguese bridge, Floridian is Stabilized and can cruise anywhere while burning just 6 gallons per hour at 8 knots.
|LOA||58' (17.68 meters)|
|Engine Make||GM Detroit|
|Engine Make||GM Detroit|
- Custom Blue Hull
- Niad Marine Electro-Hydraulic Roll Stabilizers
- 3 Generators.
- Aqua Whisper water maker
- 4 Cruisair Marine air-conditioners
- Swim Platform
- Dinghy Davit
- Life Raft
- Wesmar Bowthruster
- Tracvision TV
- Bosch Washer and Dryer
- 50Kg Bruce, Danforth Anchor. Windlass
- Radar Mast
- Sentry SM Series Battery Charger and Xantrex True-Charge 40+
- Shorepower Three 50 Amp 120/240 inlets
- Teak and Holly simulated flooring
- FM-200 Fixed Fire Suppression
- Carbon Monoxide and Smoke detectors
- Search Light
- Beautiful Teak Interior with Three Staterooms
- Pilothouse with port and starboard access doors and direct access to Flybridge
- Couch/ Pilot berth
- Stairs forward to 2 guest staterooms
- Salon with hardwood floors and side galley.
- Day head.
- Stairs from aft Salon to
- Master Stateroom with Center Queen berth, and private head.
- Huge walk in Engine room.
- Galley with Amana Fridge/Freezer, Stove, Kitchenaid Compactor
- Covered Aft deck can be fully enclosed
- Cockpit for easy boarding access
- AIS automatic identification system
- Furuno Radar
- Furuno Navnet 3D GPS chartplotter
- Garmin 8610 Chartplotter
- Icom IC-M604 VHF radio
- Icom IC-M504 VHF radio
- Sea 235 Single Sideband Radio
- Robertson Auto pilot
- Clarion CMD Stereo/CD player
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
For more information about this vessel, please contact Gordon Burgess.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
After cruising all of the Florida waters, American Marine was born. Our company has been built on the relationships that have grown over the years with our network of customers and friends around the world and I am privileged to know and work with them all. I am equally as proud that we have gathered a team of experienced and knowledgeable professionals who work together as one force, to provide outstanding customer care to our loyal customers, past present and future.